Aqua Blue Hotel

Narragansett, Rhode Island · View map

About Aqua Blue Hotel

Aqua Blue Hotel is a wedding venue and hotel located in Narragansett, Rhode Island. With beautiful ocean views and a beach setting, this venue is perfect for a coastal and elegant wedding.

Facilities and Capacity

The hotel’s Grand Ocean Ballroom accommodates more than 250 people, offering ample space for your cocktail hour, reception or post-wedding brunch the next day. The Ocean View Terrace is perfect for a more intimate ceremony or cocktail hour, offering waterfront views that bring the outdoors in. Couples may host up to 120 people in this space.

Aqua Blue Hotel offers many wedding packages that the couple can choose from. Along with their many spacious suites for you and your guests, they will also provide you with an exquisite bridal suite so you can properly get ready before your big day.

Location

The hotel is located within a short drive or walk to multiple beaches, including Narragansett Town Beach, Captain Roger Wheeler State Beach, Salty Brine State Beach and Scarborough State Beach. Aqua Blue Hotel is also a short distance from shopping, a round of golf and multiple museums!

2 Reviews for Aqua Blue Hotel

2 Aqua Blue Hotel Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 12/31/2016

3.0

This is specifically a review of my hotel room block at Aqua Blue. I used their ballroom for my wedding, but all of that was coordinated through Amalfi Catering. The room block at Aqua Blue was a ... Read more mess. Setting everything up with Catherine Gray, the assistant manager, was easy, but then when guests started trying to book rooms, it was a mess. Guests were told there were no more rooms available when there were plenty, or they would say that there were not any suites in my block when I had definitely booked all of them. It seemed like the people behind the desk had no training or any idea what they were doing. Every time there was a problem I would talk to Catherine Gray and she would resolve it. So for the record, Catherine did a great job making sure everything was figured out correctly in my room block. She even told me to tell my guests to ask for her directly when booking a room. But I feel like the front desk agents should be able to do such simple tasks as booking a room in a hotel block and not everything should have to go to the manager to be figured out.

S
Suzanne

Married on 08/11/2018

0.5

I wish I could have given less than 1 star. We signed a room block agreement a year before the wedding. Six weeks before the wedding I discovered that 8 rooms had been inadvertently cancelled by the ... Read more hotel. Initially, they told me my guests cancelled them but eventually we discovered that they were all cancelled on the same day at the same time. I spent a significant amount of time at the hotel trying to get the rooms rebooked and ensuring people who needed 2 beds had appropriate rooms. When the rooms were first rebooked they were booked at higher rates and the guests had to call and ask that the original rates be honored. Because the rooms were rebooked after our block had been closed, they were not officially considered part of our block and sis not receive the gift bags we prepared for them. On top of all that, the stories from our guests about how bad the hotel was were somewhat comical, including a broken toilet that the staff showed her how to fill the tank with water so it would flush, musty smells, trash in the room when they arrived, etc. The only thing this hotel has going for it is location.

Aqua Blue Hotel FAQ