Aquinas College

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About Aquinas College

With multiple venues both indoor and outdoor, Aquinas College can offer a great wedding experience for both ceremonies and receptions. Working directly with an event manager, you will get a personalized walk-through including meeting with our dining team and specialized services. Our package prices include set-up/tear- down, tables/chairs, and on-site management. A variety of additional resources are also available including optional AV equipment, parking, and preferred vendor contacts.

If you chose to host both your ceremony and reception in our venues there is a 20% discount on the lesser value rental rate. This discount may not be combined with other discounts that may apply.

> Read more...

5 Reviews for Aquinas College

5 Aquinas College Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 10/08/2016

Aquinas College was the picture-perfect venue and exceeded my expectations in every way. I grew up in Grand Rapids and never knew just how beautiful the campus is! We were married in the stunning ... Read more Holmdene Garden and made the short walk across the beautiful campus to the Wege Ballroom for our reception. From day one, Mark and Callie, along with all the other staff at Aquinas, worked with us to plan our dream wedding. We took inspiration from the beautiful brick buildings with the climbing ivy for all the little details. Any questions/concerns were addressed in a timely manner, and Mark and Callie went above and beyond to work with us and our other vendors. I cannot express all of the compliments we received from family, friends, and other vendors on the Aquinas venue and staff. The appetizers and dinner were given high praise by all of our guests! How convenient it was to have everything all in one place. Our guests did not have to drive all over town, and we took all photos on the picturesque campus as well! One of my favorite perks of using this venue was having the historic Holmdene Manor for the rehearsal dinner and to gather and get ready in the day of the wedding. You can't beat the stunning backdrop and beautifully crafted details that truly make Aquinas College one of a kind. I only wish I would not have wasted time and effort looking at other venues when they were the whole package! I am so thankful for the expertise and hard work by Mark and Callie (and their teams), and I could not have been more impressed with all they did! I highly recommend Aquinas College! Here are some of the beautiful photos our talented photographers (Matt + Abby Photography) captured of our wedding at Aquinas College! http://mattandabby.us/blog-voetberg.php

M
Michelle

Married on 06/14/2014

I can't say enough good things about working with Aquinas and Callie Continenza for our wedding. The food was amazing and we received so many compliments from our guest. The Wege Ballroom was ... Read more transformed into the venue I always imagined and the night went so smoothly thanks to Callie and her staff. You won't find a better value for a wedding venue in Grand Rapids!

Jasmine
Jasmine

Married on 10/02/2010

I had my wedding ceremony in the Holmdene Garden at Aquinas. I was beautiful and the vendor was great to work with. They were focused on making sure our day came out exactly how we wanted all the way ... Read more way through the process. I would recommned this space and vendor to anyone for an outdoor wedding in GR.