AR Weddings N Events

Alamo, CA · View map · Visit website

About AR Weddings N Events

AR Weddings N Events is a Walnut Creek, California-based wedding planning company that specializes in incredible, well-planned weddings. With their various services and attention to each couple, they are committed to giving you a wedding as unique as you and your partner. AR Weddings N Events’ primary goal is to make sure you have a stress free wedding day celebrating while they make sure it goes according to plan.

If you’re the creative type who wants to plan your event with the help of an expert or if you want to leave all the details up to a professional wedding planner, AR Weddings N Events gives you as much partial or full planning as you need for your wedding, reception, or rehearsal dinner. Their packages include budget analysis, guest lists, referrals for vendors, to-do lists, and timelines. They also take care of your vendor layout, assist in your wedding rehearsal, help you find a wedding venue, and distribute final payments to your vendors. On the day of your wedding, AR Weddings N Events comes to your location to coordinate and organize every detail of your wedding.

10 Reviews for AR Weddings N Events

10 AR Weddings N Events Reviews

E
Erika Gardella

Getting married on 11/05/2019

She is the BEST

Anna-Marie was the best thing that happened to me on my wedding day. She was incredibly organized and solution-orientated. She had everyone where they were supposed to be and in a timely manner. She ... Read more was patient and tough. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing wedding planner. Thank you Anna-Marie!

P
Pamela

Married on 04/25/2019

Amazing Day of wedding Coordinator= Best day Ever

This review is long overdue. I hired Anna Marie, AR Wedding N Events for my wedding on April 25th, 2019. Anna Marie was Amazing. From the first time we spoked on the phone and on our first one on one. ... Read more I knew that she was the right planner for my wedding. I am in the event industry myself, so it was very important for me to find a planner with a similar Type A qualities as myself. AnnaMarie did not disappoint. She's meticulous, punctual, resourceful, helpful and beyond understanding. During rehearsal she was very patience, sweet and got all of us to participate with ease. She was very attentive to my parents who don't speak great English, and to our dog who was also in the wedding. AnnaMaire was amazing at ensuring that all my vendors where ready and on time for my wedding. She work endlessly to ensured that everything was perfect, and she did it all with grace and smiles. Everyone at my wedding loved her and I can honestly say that she is the reason why I was very relax during my wedding, because I knew all the details were in good hands. I would strongly recommend AR Wedding N Event.

L
Lusiana

Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome Day-Of Wedding Coordinator!!

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Anna Marie. She is detail-oriented, calm, and proactive. There were so many hiccups that happened on our wedding day that she completely solved while ... Read more still keeping everybody calm. She is firm but she is very friendly and personable and makes us feel at ease. Multiple guests and vendors told us how much they loved Anna Marie and how good they think she is, and they weren't even her clients! We would definitely work with her again for other events and we are actively recommending her to our friends and family.