Arcadia Dry Cleaners & Laundry

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Arcadia Dry Cleaners & Laundry

A prestigious and reputable apparel cleaning company, Arcadia Dry Cleaners & Laundry Inc. provides wedding gown restoration services in Phoenix, Arizona, as well as the entire Southwest. Each gown is cleaned on-site using only the safest and most effective methods, and is never shipped to another location. Arcadia Dry Cleaners & Laundry Inc. is recognized by the Association of Bridal Consultants and their preservation process was labeled the cleanest and safest packaging environment possible by National Bride Services. With their attention to detail and comprehensive guarantee, you can trust that your gown will be in good hands.

Arcadia Dry Cleaners & Laundry Inc. specializes in cleaning, preservation, and restoration services for wedding gowns for brides with a turn around of less than six months. Cleaning and restoration services of fine clothing for mothers and fathers of the bride and groom are also available. They provide free evaluations and estimates, offer pick-up and delivery service, and have a comprehensive guarantee.

1 Reviews for Arcadia Dry Cleaners & Laundry

1 Arcadia Dry Cleaners & Laundry Reviews

rockstarr
laurie

Married on 04/17/2011

I wore a vintage wedding gown that has been in my family for over 70 years. When i took the gown out of the box it was a very sick looking yellow. All the photos i had seen of the gown were black and ... Read more white photos. My mother and grandmother swore the dress was white when they wore it. I totally didn't believe them, but i sent the dress to be restored at Arcadia cleaners before i argued with them. The dress came back to me looking like brand new. Okay so my mother was right, the dress was almost white before. I thank Mark and Arcadia cleaners for making my dreams of wearing my families dress come true

Arcadia Dry Cleaners & Laundry FAQ