The Architects Golf Club

Phillipsburg, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About The Architects Golf Club

Architects Golf Club is a rustic country club wedding venue based in Phillipsburg, New Jersey. They understand how important your special day is and want to make sure you enjoy it as much as your guests. This venue is ideal for couples who are searching for a breathtaking country setting for their wedding.

Facilities and Capacities

Architects Golf Club has can accommodate up to 200 guests. For an indoor reception, couples should consider the venue’s private clubhouse. Its elegant decor, hardwood dance floor and sparkling chandelier provide a luxurious atmosphere for your celebration. Couples looking to take things outside can have a stunning tent be the location for their big day. Chandeliers and views of the meticulously maintained grounds provide an air of elegance for this space as well. Their outdoor patio can host a breathtaking ceremony. With rolling hills and the beautiful golf course as your backdrop, it offers a romantic and picturesque setting.

With all-inclusive packages, Architects Golf Club makes planning for your big day easy. The venue will setup and cleanup for your wedding so all you have to worry about is having an unforgettable time. A number of event rentals are available, including audio equipment, tent accessories, chair covers, drapery, a photo booth, lighting and other decor. Architects Golf Club also has an in-house bar and in-house catering services for your added convenience. Additional services to consider include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

With their in-house catering, the professional chefs at Architects Golf Club can prepare delicious foods for your wedding. The venue specializes in Italian-style cuisine. Dietary accommodations, such as vegetarian alternatives, can be made. A chocolate fountain is also available so you and your guests can end the night with something fun and sweet. Necessary food and beverage items can be supplied, such as:

• Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Other Services

Full bartending services are available. Couples can choose from a limited, cash or open bar. Beverage options ranging from premium liquor to specialty beer are offered.

43 Reviews for The Architects Golf Club

43 The Architects Golf Club Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I worked with Julie to plan our wedding from start to finish and SHE IS AMAZING. She met with us as much as we needed, guided us every step of the way and ensured everything went ... Read more smoothly on our wedding day. I would hear stories of how stressful your wedding day could be and how issues will pop up, but I can tell you Julie and the entire team at The Architects handled everything with such professionalism, all we had to do was enjoy our day and spend time with our guests. From the ceremony to the bartenders and late night snack stations, everything was flawless. Thank you, The Architects! Our wedding was better than we ever dreamed!

Dawn
Dawn Moore

Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding 08.17.19 - Amazing

Got married at Architect’s Golf Club in August 2019 and it was absolutely amazing. Julie, Barbs and all the staff I came into contact with did such an amazing job. The set up was beautiful and the ... Read more attention to detail was outstanding. Leading up to the date everyone was very responsive and seemed to truly care, this attitude was extended on the day of the event with our wedding guests. From the Cocktail Hour through to the Sundae Bar and the To-Go Coffee Station I was impressed. The venue is gorgeous with an amazing view. I’m happy to say the background in all my pictures is simply stunning. They made this stressed out bride very comfortable and really gave me a sense that they had everything under control. They really went out of their way and I just can’t say enough good things. I highly recommend this place.

Holly
Holly Morse

Married on 06/01/2019

Best Day Ever!

From the moment we met with Julie, we felt at ease. She is so friendly, helpful and went out of her way to answer all our questions (and we sure had a lot). The entire planning process felt so simple ... Read more with Julie guiding us along the way. The outdoor space is absolutely beautiful. As soon as we saw the gorgeous views, we knew it was where we wanted to get married. We were lucky to have a picture perfect day (but Julie advised us of many backup plans if we had to make any changes due to weather). The day of the wedding we were taken all around the grounds on a golf cart (which was also fun) to get soo many amazing photos. All of our guests raved about how beautiful it was. And we can't forget Hillary! She was like superwoman running around on the day of our wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly. I was even able to get an emergency shot right before I walked down the aisle, lol! We can't thank them enough for such a perfect day! Also, if you're looking for somewhere to have a rehearsal dinner...we actually had ours right at Architect's the night before the wedding. During the summer they have barbecues every Friday night under the tent. Julie and Hillary set aside a bunch of tables for all our guests, gifts, etc. It was really the most fun I've ever head at a rehearsal dinner. It was so laid back, the food was delicious and there was even a band playing. It was also super easy for all our guests to not have to travel to multiple locations. And you can't beat the cost. I highly recommend it!