Archive

Hamden, CT · View map

About Archive

Hiring a photographer can be overwhelming. It takes trust. I strive to make you see just how beautiful you are, and I especially find beauty in the little things. The stolen glances, high fives, hands held under the table; I want to make sure those fleeting moments last forever.

Wanna know if we’d be a perfect fit? You don’t take life too seriously and love to laugh. You’re crazy on the dance floor and are totally head over heels for each other. Photography is very important to you and not just another number in your budget. These photos are the one thing from your wedding that will last a lifetime. They’ll show your kids, and your kid’s kids just how madly in love you were.

So if you’d like to put your trust in me, let’s chat. Preferably on a comfy couch over a cup of tea or your favorite beer.

7 Reviews for Archive

7 Archive Reviews

R
Jennifer

Married on 11/08/2015

Simone was a dream to work with. We both got along with her really well, and she was friendly, relaxed and professional. She hit all the shots we wanted, and got some really great candids too. So ... Read more happy with our photos!

User3884219

2+ years ago

Wanted (after firing one pushy photographer): A photographer who goes with the flow, listens, has our back, understands that we can't have an internet presence due to our jobs. Found: the incredible ... Read more Simone. A few calls, a few emails, it was like I went to college with her. She got what I wanted, stayed near me all night, made me laugh with how she put the smack down on the pushy hostess and a few self-centered relatives ( "we want our own photos outside!" (Huh?)). She handled everything deftly, all it took was a glance and she got every shot we wanted. Two friends insisted they had to get her for their upcoming events. "She's so professional, no drama" they said . The product? Amazing. Never knew someone could make us look so good ! We hate photos but love these, and so refreshing not to have to convince her we didn't need/want a session to "view HHS photos ." "Ugh I don't want that either," Simone laughed. Simone's price is higher but it is what you pay for quality and professionalism, both of which we got. By all means, book Simone. Not once did I worry or fret, she is simply the best.

A
Adam

Married on 10/26/2013

Archive Photography did a perfect job capturing every important moment of our special day; a must use photographer! Read more Archive Photography did a perfect job capturing every important moment of our special day; a must use photographer !