Ardita Kola Photography

7 Ardita Kola Photography Reviews

C
Cara

Married on 09/17/2015

Ardita was such an important part of our special day! Leading up to the wedding, Ardita provided exceptional service in planning the details of our wedding photography. She was very open to ideas that ... Read more we had and how we wanted her to approach our photos. On the day, she arrived on time and began her work immediately. She was a joy to work with throughout the wedding day. Ardita, captured so many beautiful moments of us, our family and friends, and the many little details of our wedding decor. The images turned out absolutely beautiful and were the exact style we wanted. We would highly recommend Ardita to other couples!

User5613577

2+ years ago

My husband and I used Ardita Kola Photography for our August 2015 wedding and we couldn’t be happier with her work. To begin, leading up to the wedding she was the picture of professionalism and ... Read more follow-through. We had an initial meeting to meet and discuss details of the wedding (the size, how the tables and food were to be set out, and what pictures we wanted taken). Then after the meeting and deciding on going with her, she mailed us a welcome packet full of information about the day-of details and what I should do to prepare for the big day. We met once more before the wedding at the back-yard venue in Bellingham, WA. We did a more thorough walk-through of the terrain and what we wanted for pictures, she wrote down the names of family members and the bridal party that she would need. On the wedding day, she showed up a few minutes early and managed to get a few dress and getting ready shots that I absolutely love. During the first look, she was completely organized and knew exactly what shots she wanted to take. During and after the ceremony she got all the shots we wanted and some gorgeous candids. With the family and bridal party photos, she knew exactly what pictures to get and who needed to get ready for the next set of photos. She kept track of time, and kept us on that schedule to the minute. If we didn’t have her there we not only would have missed out on great photos, but would have probably gotten off schedule as well. We are so happy with her work and would definitely recommend her to anyone out there looking for a great wedding photographer.

J
Jaclyn

Married on 08/08/2015

Ardita did such a wonderful job with both our engagement and wedding photos! She made us feel very relaxed. My husband and I both were quite pleasently surprised at how much fun we had with the photo ... Read more sessions. She was very accommodating and flexible for both events. I will definitely be using Ardita again and would recommend her to anyone!