Ardy Cakes & Confections

Anchorage, AK · View map

About Ardy Cakes & Confections

Allow Ardy Cakes & Confections to put the exclamation point on your special day! We make specialty cakes and cookies to complement your wedding, shower or rehearsal dinner.

31 Reviews for Ardy Cakes & Confections

31 Ardy Cakes & Confections Reviews

Morgan
Morgan

Married on 07/06/2019

Personal cake surprise

Ardy was amazing, her cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. Not to mention she was professional when I had changed my mind fairly last second and asked her to add some details. Would definitely ... Read more buy again if I could!

M
Meredith

Married on 09/09/2018

Look no further...

Ardy was incredible to work with and provided two gorgeous wedding cakes for us. She really gets it. Right from the start she was enthusiastic and helpful, pinning down my exact rustic and natural ... Read more style with a hint of something special. We had a bride cake and a groom cake, and let her take the creative reins on both. They turned out more gorgeous and more delicious than I expected. We ended up having less guests than originally planned, and she did not oversell me providing the perfect amount for our party (with a little bit left over for the next day's dessert). She even had some wonderful creative ideas and worked with my florist to develop the perfect vision and decor for the cakes. They were also incredibly delicious -- I planned a destination wedding without having visited Alaska before, so I was unable to schedule a tasting. She offered a cookies and cream bride cake and a dark chocolate cake topped with peanut butter cups and berries for the grooms cake. They were the best cakes I've ever tasted, and I don't say that lightly. I would highly recommend her work and would book her again in a heartbeat. Don't pass her up! (Photos by Jamie Taylor Photography)

B
Beth

Married on 09/23/2017

Ardy is so wonderful to work with and she is a fabulous baker. Our cake was so beautiful and tasted amazing. We got compliments throughout the reception from the beginning on how gorgeous the cake ... Read more looked to how delicious it tasted. She. Even made sure we had a box available for us to take the top for our first anniversary.