Arenas Foto

San Jose, CR · View map · Visit website

About Arenas Foto

Arenas Foto is a wedding photography business based in San Jose, California. This full-service wedding photography business is owned and operated by a husband-and-wife team. They specialize in destination weddings in their gorgeous home country of Costa Rica. They are both passionate about allowing couples' love stories to unfold while unobtrusively capturing all the special moments so they can cherish them forever.

When they shoot, the husband-and-wife team focus on a photojournalistic style while incorporating some posing. When your images are complete, you are welcome to request the high-quality professional print options available from Arenas Foto. There are different photo collections to choose from; however, regardless of which you choose, you will be able to enjoy the following:

• Around 70-80 images per hour
  • High-resolution digital files
  • One photographer
  • One assistant
  • Private, online photo gallery
  • Photo montage
  • Permanent storage of delivered photos
  • Travel and lodging expenses

40 Reviews for Arenas Foto

40 Arenas Foto Reviews

Z
Featured
Zahara

Married on 03/16/2019

Have never had an experience as great as the one I had with Arenas photo! Andres and Lindsay were the most patient, creative, and detailed photographers we have had! My fiancé had a vision for the ... Read more proposal and Andres literally made that vision come true. He knew exactly how to stand, how to position you, down to how to look for a dramatic look, or a soft simple feel. Oh and the editing!! His editing skills are on another level of professional. I think I had a pimple and not a single pic had that pimple in it. They are very professional, they were on time and even stayed a little late to get that perfect shot. Everyone we show the pcis to always asks who the photographer was bc of how well they turned out. We really enjoyed Andres so much that I asked if we could fly him to DR to take our wedding pics.

Manda
Manda

Getting married on 11/16/2019

The absolute best

Our flight got in late and we were unable to make our photos. They waited for us, stayed the night so we could still take our photos in our preferred location. They were incredibly fun, kind and ... Read more talented. If you have the opportunity to work with them do it ❤️

S
Seth Rose

Married on 06/22/2019

Phenomenal!

If you are on the fence about who to choose for your engagement/wedding/elopement photos. Then stop right now and read this. Lindsay and Andrés are the most professional, helpful, KIND, and ... Read more knowledgeable out of all the photographers I talked with. Andrés and I planned out a surprise engagement months before my now fiancee and I made a trip to Costa Rica. During the process, Lindsay and Andrés provided me with the best places to pop the question. I wanted something beautiful, yet not as touristy, and Lindsay was a huge help on that end since she is originally from CR. They both even provided local hotspots for us to see and do during our trip! The surprise could not have gone anymore perfect (if you haven't seen the gallery of our engagement, go to their website and take a look!). Lindsay and Andrés are dedicated to their craft and we loved seeing them get so excited about the lighting, their photos, and seeing their ideas come to life as they took our pictures. They are truly professional and prepared for your session, whichever you are doing. They drove hours, yes... HOURS and stayed overnight to our engagement site to do the photo shoot. Their portable flash equipment even got soaked by the tide coming in; but because of their extreme preparation and attention to details, they had an extra setup in their car. Erin and I know have incredible photos that will last a lifetime, and we still get emotional whenever we look at these pictures because Lindsay and Andrés were able to capture the most perfect moments. If you don't believe me, then go give Lindsay and Andrés a call/email now and don't be surprised by the incredible passion of what they do become immediately apparent. Pura Vida, Lindsay and Andrés Thank you for everything you did for Erin and I.