Argyle Jewelers

Babylon, NY · View map

About Argyle Jewelers

Argyle Jewelers is a family owned and operated Jewelry store that has been in business since 1988. We specialize in GIA Certified Diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones, and all phases of jewelry repair work including pearl restringing. We also specialize in custom jewelry designing. We repair all brands of watches including Rolex, Breitling, Tag Heuer, etc... Watch batteries changed while you wait!! Insurance appraisals done by appt. We buy Gold, Silver, and Platinum. WE CARRY AN ASSORTMENT OF BRIDAL AND ENGAGEMENT RINGS. We carry brands such as Heavy Stone, Artcarved, Triton, Unique Settings of NY, and other fine jewelry.

7 Reviews for Argyle Jewelers

7 Argyle Jewelers Reviews

C
Corinne Gugliotta

Married on 09/30/2018

Great Jeweler

My husband purchased my engagement ring here and he was so impressed that we went back to purchase our wedding bands. They were great to work with and really took the time and attention to make sure ... Read more we got exactly what we wanted.

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 11/09/2017

My fiancé and I went here to look for engagement rings after having a bad experience elsewhere. The staff was so friendly and helpful! They took their time to help us find something beautiful within ... Read more budget!!! I was so happy with the experience, we went back for our bands and Joe made me the most beautiful band!!!

C
Cristina

Married on 07/30/2017

My engagement ring was purchased here, as well as our wedding bands. We met with Joe who is awesome. My husband and I made a promise that everything involving our wedding would not be stressful and ... Read more would only have positive vibes. Argyle fit right into that goal! We really enjoyed talking to Joe about our upcoming wedding and he was so helpful with our rings. We really had personalized attention and it was such a positive experience. I would highly recommend this store to others! =)