Argyle Photo

Oxford, MI · View map · Visit website

About Argyle Photo

Argyle Photo is a wedding photography business based out of Lake Orion, Michigan. Owner, Erin, prioritizes a lighthearted and laidback experience for her clients in order to capture them enjoying their big day as authentically as possible. With her trained eye for tasteful compositions, she strives to provide couples with images that they will cherish for a lifetime. Argyle Photo specializes in producing editorially inspired images that still remain true to the people they depict.

Erin’s work is characterized by a balance between her signature spirited approach and her professional photographic capabilities. Using her intuition and practiced skills, she takes pride in her ability to hone in on priceless moments that her clients’ will cherish for a lifetime. Erin shoots using contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic techniques. Some of the services she offers include:

• Engagement and boudoir sessions
  • Wedding portraits
  • Toning
  • One event per day
  • Additional hours and multiple locations
  • A second available photographer

N
Featured
Nicole Regus

Married on 08/04/2018

Lovely photographer and amazing photos!!

Can't say enough great things about Erin at Argyle photo! She's a consummate professional with an artistic eye for photography. We ADORE our pictures and would recommend everyone hire her if you want ... Read more beautiful, quality photos. Thank you Erin!

P
Chelsea

Married on 06/18/2016

Argyle Photo did our wedding in June of 2016. , she promptly showed up about 2 1/2 hours before the ceremony and got to work she made us feel so at ease while walking around the room as we were getting ... Read more ready she said "just be natural and I'll capture" and that's what she did. I wish, I could describe the amount of attention to detail that Erin has to offer from the beautiful pose pictures of family and friends to the candid shots of my husband and I laughing while drinking beer together (We are very interested in craft beer) . When I got my pictures back in a very timely manner, I was shocked at how many there were and how beautiful they were and the amount of hours that went into editing. The style that Argyle Photo brings is unlike other wedding photographers poses; they are not forced but carry the traditional style that will last for years to come. I would suggest Argyle Photo to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

C
Corei

Married on 08/16/2014

Erin Was Amazing! Our Engagement Pictures and our wedding pictures turned out GREAT! I honestly couldn't ask for a more professional Photographer. I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking ... Read more for a photographer in the Metro Detroit area.