Ari Rosenthal Photography

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Ari Rosenthal Photography

Ari Rosenthal Photography is a passionate wedding photography company based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This business exhibits creativity, professionalism, and an aptitude for fun and style. They love working with couples who value the beauty of photography and a high level of customer service. Ari Rosenthal Photography uses a stylistic balance between classic photography, photojournalism, and fashion to capture your wedding from start to finish.

This company employs a team of multiple talented and experienced photographers. Alternatively, Ari Rosenthal, the proud owner of the business, can be hired at an individual level. Ari Rosenthal Photography has won multiple awards throughout the years. Throughout this time they have developed their attention to detail, unique pricing structure, and photographic style. They offer couples multiple packages to choose from, each of which includes four to 10 hours of coverage, high-resolution images available on a DVD, and printing rights. Their available products and services include:

• Additional hours
  • Proofs
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to shooting your ceremony and reception, Ari and his team are also happy to shoot your engagement session. Taking advantage of this opportunity allows you to get to know your photographer ahead of time, and start to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Their other services include:

• Boudoir shoot

Featured
Kayla Nabors

Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Working with Ari Rosenthal Photography was absolutely amazing! We were planning our wedding out of state and with that comes much added stress! We had to do everything through phone or email, and Ari ... Read more made everything so much easier for us! We received quick responses, hired an amazing photographer who got our pictures back to us rather quickly, and had someone who cared about our big day as much as we did. We never worried about our photographer or the quality of their work because of the work Ari put into it!

Kelly
Kelly Neuens

Married on 08/04/2019

Enjoy every moment

We are so thankful we went with Ari Rosenthal for our photography. Erin Calfa was our photographer and she was beyond amazing. She not only kept things moving and got the most gorgeous shots, but ... Read more ensured that we all truly enjoyed the day. After hair and makeup we were running late for the first look, I wanted to read my fiance's note and photo album before we saw each other, but wasn't sure if I had time. Erin reminded me that this is our moment, and if I wanted to read the note and book, I should do it. I'm so glad I did. Turns out he had been taking notes on all of his favorite moments throughout our relationship and had turned them into a photo album for our wedding. The rest of the day I was on cloud 9 and we just had a blast with Erin along the way. Ari was super responsive throughout the entire process and I promise, if Erin is available for your wedding date, you absolutely should book her in a heartbeat.

WifeyPoo
Cherylyn Pesina

Married on 07/28/2019

Friendly Fun & Knowledgeable

Our photographer, Chris, had great communication and was super-friendly and easy to work with since he had an awesome sense of humor. He so many good ideas for how to shoot our brewery wedding on the ... Read more river. We are so excited to see the pictures that he took. The plus side of working with this company is that you get a digital download of the work they do so you are not tied down to high prices to get your pictures printed. If you're looking for a friendly photographer who clearly knows his stuff, I highly recommend Chris from Ari Rosenthal Photography.