Ariana Delfi Weddings

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Ariana Delfi Weddings

Ariana Delfi Weddings is a wedding planning service based out of New York, New York. Ariana and her team are proud to offer couples full-service wedding planning to help them craft the weddings of their dreams. No matter the size or style of your wedding day, Ariana and her team will go above and beyond to ensure that every detail is covered. They are dedicated to removing stress from the planning process, and they work one-on-one with each couple to bring their individual vision to life.

Ariana Delfi Weddings offers a diverse range of wedding packages that can fit the budget or needs of any couple. Some of these services include:

i>Initial consultations

Featured
    Taylor

Married on 08/11/2018

Perfect wedding day = Ariana Delfi

Ariana is truly a unique and creative wedding planner. Her ideas are original and well thought out. She was patient and understanding when it came to budget and time sensitive wedding matters. She ... Read more made my dream wedding day come true and I would recommend her services to anyone who wants a stress free wedding day!

M
    Michelle

Married on 12/20/2018

Efficiently Staggering!!! 5 Star Service!

Me and my Husband got married Dec. 20th,2018. We took the initiative to do everything ourselves but reality struck and noticed we needed help. As the deadline approached, stress and tension ... Read more increased(as usual) so I was recommended to Ariana for her creativity along with a keen eye for detail and time efficiency. She took her notes giving me and my husband relief that there were no worries. Arianna kept me up to date with every decision, informing me even to the smallest detail assuring her promises. My wedding came out to be better than I imagined!!! Thanks to Ariana Delfi Weddings!!!

Damian
    Damian Peterkin

Married on 12/10/2018

Above and Beyond expectations!!!

Ariana did the most outstanding job lovingly creating, handling our wedding ceremony. With it just being the two of us, it was paramount that we partner with an planner that we would be proud to ... Read more include in our perfect day, share with our family and friends back home, and remember for years to come. When we met Ariana, we knew immediately that our search was over. Ariana is one of the warmest, most kind individuals, and she genuinely cares about love and happiness. She keeps it very real and she also makes you work for it, because she wants your ceremony to be as unique and one-of-a-kind as you two are! Eloping like we did, all of the planning and preperation was on us: the bride and groom. But when we decided to work with Ariana, she took so much of the stress away from us just knowing that she would be there to help navigate us through such a monumentous occasion. She's so professional, knowledgable and communicative throughout the entire process. I love how thorough she is, because it proves just how much she cares about every one of her couples! She provided answers to many questions we had and also gave us a lot of information and choices on how to best construct our ceremony so that it uniquely fits us as a couple. When we began our ceremony on our wedding day, Bethel told us to take a deep breath and really take in the surroundings... and honestly, that's what it felt like working with her: you can take a deep breath and focus on your surroundings, live in the moment of your wedding day, because she will take care of your ceremony for you and encourage you to absorb just how beautiful, important and special this moment is for you two. Thank you Ariana Delfi Weddings!!