Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets

Cranston, RI · View map

About Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets

Arianna Gifts - Gifts, Invitations and Engravable Fine Glasses or Flatware. We carry all occasion favors, bridal accessories and keepsakes. Our showroom is located at 130 Gansett Avenue, Cranston, Rhode Island By appointment. As our customers grow with us over the years, we specialize in providing them with one-on-one experience in the business to tailor items for their special events.

HIRE US for your next event with a CANDY STATION and give your event the "WOW FACTOR!" Check out our candy buffet page

We offer our customers 24/7 shopping online and discounted shipping rates being a local bride or group in New England. Please visit our website at www.AriannaGifts.com. To receive special discounts, please email us at Maria@AriannaGifts.com. We look forward to serving you for any upcoming party or special occasion.

"Gifts, Invitations and More!"

Giving a "thank you token" can be affordable. Show Your Guests Your Appreciation.

2016/2017 Expo Dates

Come visit our booth at any of the upcoming expos in New England.

32 Reviews for Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets

32 Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets Reviews

User6094667

2+ years ago

I recently ordered customized food baskets and chocolate covered sweets from Maria. She was reasonable and individualized each order for our upcoming holiday party. I would definitely use their ... Read more services again.

User6056180

2+ years ago

Maria was very helpful and professional and helped me decide exact what I was looking for my event. I would definitely use her again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her company for any function, ... Read more large, small or in between. You won't be disappointed!

User6065166

2+ years ago

Ms. Mignanelli provided a beautiful specialty sweets table for our wedding which was a huge hit after dinner throughout the night. Favors including chocolate covered oreos were delicious! Thank you ... Read more you Maria for all your curiosity and professionalism, I really appreciate all your help in making my night spectacular!