Ariel Hawkins Photography

Tonawanda, NY · View map

About Ariel Hawkins Photography

The first time I held a camera and really thought this is what I want to do with my creativity, was the last time I had any thoughts about doing anything else. I Have known this Is what I am passionate about. This is what drives me to be my best every single day. This is what I love to do. This is what keeps me creative. This is my life.

My Purpose

To make beautiful memories for you, your family and friends!

As well as to document my son, who is silly beyond words.....

Who am I?

I am a daughter, a wife, a mother, a sister, an aunt, a friend, and an artist. I know it sounds oh so cliche but I'm going to say it anyway, I see life through the viewfinder. It's weird but I can look at anything and "see" a photograph. I guess it's part of why I am an artist. I have always been involved with art from a very early age. I have dabbled in almost anything and everything that is art. You name it, I've done it!

Out of all the mediums I have been introduced to, photography is my all time favorite. It gives me a chance to present art in a way that speaks to the viewer, and is everlasting. I live for presenting my work to my clients, it is what makes my job so rewarding. Being able to say that I had a part in someone's life is pretty awesome if I don't say so myself.

I love what I do. There is no better feeling in the world than waking up and getting ready to create something. I know that my child will grow up appreciating what art is. He will have a great understanding of what it does for the world. He is my joy, my pride and my love. I try to involve him in the things that I do in hopes that one day he will have the great ability to create what he wants in life as well.

I create highly personal artwork using my eye and my tools. I strive to capture every moment while it's happening. I am extremely personable, but also great at being able to blend in as to not be noticed. I know how important it is to have patience, kindness and flexibility. I am a big kid at heart and I consider everyone I work with to be an extended part of my family!

Photography is a journey that is constantly traveled and explored, and new experiences are right around the corner. I am so humbled to be able to share all of those experiences with every person I meet and work with!

LIVE.LAUGH.PHOTO. <3 ARIEL

55 Reviews for Ariel Hawkins Photography

55 Ariel Hawkins Photography Reviews

Katie
Katie Boyce

Married on 09/01/2019

Ariel is the Best!

Ariel does an amazing job with handling both my kiddos and still getting amazing shots with not one fit or tantrum! It makes both mine and my kids experience a nice relaxing enjoyable experience ... Read more that we can look forward to!

T
Theresa Boniface

Married on 08/20/2019

Photographer

Ariel was an amazing photographer who captured some wonderful photos of our newborn! She was very sweet and personable and made us feel very comfortable right away! She had us all laughing and ... Read more enjoying every minute of our in home photo shoot! I would highly recommend Ariel for any occasion!

J
Joe R.

Married on 11/16/2018

Professional. High Quality. Fun!

Working with Ariel was easily the best decision my wife and I made through this process. From our first meeting, Ariel was filled with excitement and enthusiasm and carried that throughout our entire ... Read more time working with her. Her ideas and attention to detail allowed my wife and I to focus on enjoying our moments, knowing that each of them would be captured by Ariel. We highly recommend her service and couldn’t be happier with the photos that were delivered. We can’t wait to work with Ariel again!