Arielle Bridal Inc.

Ambler, PA · View map

About Arielle Bridal Inc.

Arielle Bridal Inc. is a full-service bridal boutique featuring bridal gowns, bridesmaid, flower girl, mothers/special occasion dresses and accessories. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Together, we will make your dream a reality!

117 Reviews for Arielle Bridal Inc.

117 Arielle Bridal Inc. Reviews

Inessa
Inessa Og

Getting married on 10/17/2020

This bridal shop is amazing!

These girls are amazing and so kind! They are really there to help you find your dress and make sure they you’re having a good time. Thanks to their help, I found my dress on the first try! They have ... Read more have a beautiful selection and the prices there are unmatched. Can’t say enough great things about them!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Wedding Dress Purchase

I couldn’t believe how comfortable I felt with my consultant and all the lovely ladies working the day I was trying on dresses. I put the “one” on and it seemed like the whole store, guests included, ... Read more knew it was the one and celebrated with us. It was such a special experience. Thank you!

Abby
Abby

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience! Especially for those who aren't a size 2!

From beginning to end, Arielle Bridal was an amazing experience. I'm not your typical size 2 bride and to be honest, dress shopping was less than fun for me when I started out. I found that many of ... Read more the places I went didn't have dresses that I liked in my size and tried to squish me in to items that honestly made me feel horrible. I was about to give-up and try a more non-tradition route or pay over 5k at another salon to make a dress work when I booked an appointment with Arielle Bridal. From the moment I called they were amazing. They assured me that they had plenty of options for me in the store and when there wasn't a time slot open, they actually opened the salon early to make an appointment work for me. When we got in the shop, they had tons of options- more than I could even try on! Their prices are awesome... affordable for any budget! I felt amazing in everything they had and completely unpressured. They definitely just want to make sure every bride gets the dress of their dreams- even it if isn't there! I loved my experience and even recommended Arielle to my friend and she just got her dress their too!