Arielle Unger Photography

Danville, NH · View map

About Arielle Unger Photography

Welcome to Arielle Unger Photography! I'm Arielle, photographer and stylist. I have specialized in wedding photography and have been in the industry for over 3 years. I love to tell Fairytale stories through my photos every unique chance I can get. From love at first sight to the goodnight kiss, I'm the illustrator for your love story. <3 I would love to hear about your love story! Email me here and lets chat!

23 Reviews for Arielle Unger Photography

23 Arielle Unger Photography Reviews

H
Heidi

Married on 10/14/2018

Arielle was suggested to us by a mutual friend. She got back to us with 24 hours with any questions we had. She is super energetic, and has an amazing eye! Read more Arielle was suggested to us by a mutual friend. She got back to us with 24 hours with any questions we had. She is super energetic, and has an amazing eye!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 08/25/2018

Arielle made our engagement photos a fun afternoon! My fiancé hates taking poses pictures because he feels unnatural, but with Arielle’s vision, professionalism and passion thand pictures came out ... Read more stunning! We can’t even wait to see how our wedding photography comes out!!! We love her!

S
Sarah

Married on 12/27/2017

Very professional, helpful and creative. Best pictures I have ever had taken! I would definitely refer a friend to Arielle! Read more Very professional, helpful and creative. Best pictures I have ever had taken! I would definitely refer a friend to Arielle!