Arizona Grand Resort & Spa

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Arizona Grand Resort & Spa

Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is a luxury resort and wedding venue in Phoenix, Arizona. This hotel is Arizona's only AAA Four Diamond resort, with top ratings across the board. From delectable cuisine to dozens of elegant venue spaces, this hotel is an idyllic location for your once in a lifetime wedding day. Arizona Grand Resort & Spa is conveniently close to downtown Phoenix and the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. It is nestled on over 160 acres of championship golf course, with shimmering pools and gardens to enjoy throughout. Whether you’re planning a luxury elopement or a lavish wedding day, Arizona Grand Resort & Spa will make yours an event to remember.

Facilities and Capacity
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa offers 16 indoor and outdoor wedding venues to host up to 2,000 guests. You may have both your wedding ceremony and reception onsite, with garden villas, stately ballrooms, and casual cocktail hour courtyards to choose from. The Oasis Patio and Lawn are the largest outdoor venues, and can be combined to accommodate over 1,000 guests for a lavish ceremony and cocktail hour. The Paseo Garden, surrounded by lush greenery and trickling fountains, is suited for more intimate celebrations. The gardens are also ideal for post-dinner mingling with a fireplace to keep guests warm through the evening. The Island Green offers spectacular views of the resort’s reflection pool and lush gardens during your cocktail hour or al fresco reception dinner. For a more formal dining experience, host your reception in the Grand Ballroom, accommodating over 1,200 guests. More intimate formal dinners can be held in the South Mountain Ballroom, featuring a private patio and seating for up to 400 guests.

Arizona Grand Resort & Spa will help you make the most of your wedding weekend experience. You’ll work alongside an onsite wedding coordinator to plan every detail of your big day. They also offer catering and luxury spa services onsite for your convenience. Wedding packages include:

• Bridal Changing Suite & Early Set-Up Based on Date
  • Chairs, Tables, Linens, China, Flatware & Glassware
  • Champagne Toast
  • Custom Created Wedding Cake
  • Anniversary Stay with Cake

Cuisine
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa offers an eclectic menu of international cuisine and southwestern favorites for every palette. You’ll be able to choose between a buffet, plated, or stations meal with appetizers, hors d’oeuvres, and desserts included. Arizona Grand Resort & Spa also has an onsite wedding cake designer to create a beautiful centerpiece dessert.

Accommodations
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa has over 700 guest suites for you and your loved ones to enjoy throughout the wedding weekend. Guest suites feature flat-screen TVs, in-room WiFi, and either a private patio or balcony. You will also have access to the resort’s spa and private water park.

59 Reviews for Arizona Grand Resort & Spa

59 Arizona Grand Resort & Spa Reviews

Nicole
Featured
Nicole

Married on 10/06/2018

The perfect Arizona Resort for a wedding!

Having our wedding at the Arizona Grand was one of the best decisions we made! The day was absolutely beautiful and perfect thanks to all of the staff there that helped make it happen. Tracy Mueller ... Read more and Tracy McCoy (event coordinators) were wonderful to work with. Both ladies were helpful, responsive, and able to make my wedding vision a reality, down to every last detail. I was pretty hands on with planning, but thanks to them, I didn't need a Wedding Planner thanks to their attention to detail and help with day of coordination. The catering was delicious (and a BEAUTIFUL cake!). And all the rest of the staff did an amazing job working together to make sure that every little detail was prepared- from the bellmen to the wait staff to the front desk. It was so nice to know that we were in good hands and that all of the intricate details of our wedding day were taken care of. They also helped to make sure that we felt like a king and queen for the day! We had our own "day of shadow" to make sure we had everything we needed, down to bringing an extra dinner to our room fridge because I had too much of a nervous stomach to eat! Aside from the wonderful service, it was an absolutely beautiful venue for the ceremony and the reception. (Our ceremony was in the Paseo Gardens and the reception was in the South Mountain ballroom). Our pictures are all so beautiful thanks to the many picturesque locations around the property. Additionally, it was the perfect location for all of our out of town guests to stay for the weekend! Adults and kids alike enjoyed staying to celebrate with us all weekend long. If you are looking for an Arizona Resort to make your wedding day perfect, the Arizona Grand is the way to go! I wish we could relive the weekend, but I know we will make many more weekend trips there in the future to reminisce our special day.

R
Rosanna

Married on 11/24/2018

My wedding Reception 11/24/18

I did my wedding reception this past sarirday at the Arizona Grand Resort and I couldn’t have been more blown away. My wedding coordinator Misty MCoy was an absolute delite to work with. She made sure ... Read more everything was perfect and organized. Not only is the resort beautiful, the service is top notch. Our food and cake was absolutely delicious. We had 340 guests and every single one talked about how much fun they had and how amazing the food and service was. I highly recommend having your wedding at the Arizona Grand because they really do care and want you to have the most amazing experience. Misty was so amazing she even helped sew my wedding dress after I ripped a little of it. I wish I could go back in time and relive my wedding. That’s how gorgeous everything came out!!

A
Anna

Married on 11/10/2018

10/20/2018

I can’t say enough about the Arizona Grand and the guidance/help Misty McCoy provided! Our day tured out to be all my husband and family expected and more! Misty made sure all my requests were met and ... Read more the day went off seamlessly! I highly recommend the Arizona Grand facilities for a wedding and reception. It was so assuring to have staff that truly cared about us and our day! Thanks again!!