Arjana and Ivan

Franklin Lakes, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Arjana and Ivan

New York City-based jazzy vocal piano duo Arjana and Ivan bring warmth and intimacy to your wedding ceremony or cocktail hour through their timeless and classy music. Arjana and Ivan offer standard music selections and modern hits, so there is always something for everyone. The duo takes old-school sophistication and blends it with a new sound for a performance that is a mix of fun vintage-like acoustic vocals and piano.

Arjana and Ivan allow couples to choose their own ceremony music, whether it is a vocal and piano selection or instrumental violin or viola and piano. Couples can also decide to leave the music selection completely up to the experts, who will also provide the perfect transition that sets the mood for their reception. With musical arrangements ranging from solo and duo instrumental pieces to a soloist or vocalist piece, Arjana and Ivan bring the music that fits your perfect cocktail hour. Additional services include:

• Instrumentals

S
Featured
Shanelle

Event date: 01/09/2018

They had great charisma together and were the highlight of our evening. We really enjoyed listening to Ivan and Arjana, they had a wide array of songs and each one was performed to make it their own, ... Read more which most of the time sounded better than the original version of the songs. They are both very talented as well as engaging, funny and kind to the audience. I would highly recommend them and really look forward to hearing them perform again live. You won't be disappointed if you choose them to perform at your event.

S
sharon

Married on 07/10/2018

Arjana and Ivan completed our party — they are both extremely talented and warm. They did a particularly great job accommodating our requests and making all of us feel special. We highly recommend ... Read more these musicians for any of your events.

B
Bill

Event date: 06/19/2018

I saw Arjana & Ivan during a cruise to Alaska. They performed during the cocktail hour daily and I made a special effort to enjoy their music daily. They are sort of a combination of jazz, pop, and ... Read more saloon entertainers. They perform classics and contemporary music in their own uniquely arranged fashion. I loved both them and their performances. As people, they are personable and gregarious and ready for easy conversation; they are "nice" people. As musicians, Arjana's voice was mellifluous yet driving with excellent range and Ivan's keyboard work was classic highest-end jazz accompaniment. As if that were not enough, Arjana also plays a “mean” violin. Although I am certain that either can deliver prime-time entertainment individually, together they are just plain fabulous. As a duo, they compliment one another as well as the music being rendered. I was so impressed I not only purchased their CD for me, but also several copies as gifts. If you have the opportunity to see them or hire them, I can't recommend them more whole-heartedly. Their music and presence are a gift that must be experienced to be truly appreciated. As I said earlier, I loved them.