Arlene Rose Designs

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Arlene Rose Designs

Arlene Rose Designs is a wedding floral company located in Houston, Texas. Ashley Schauffler, the floral designer of the company, is passionate about beautiful blooms and helping others, which led her to open her own floral company. Ashley's inspiration for the name of her company stems from her grandmother's similar characteristics. Ashley now uses the legacy of her grandmother, Arlene Rose, as motivation to craft stunning arrangements that will complement any couple's wedding.

Arlene Rose Designs works with couples to design custom-tailored floral collections that fit a variety of budgets and styles. Ashley offers each couple a consultation, event design assistance, and setup services. She can craft an array of floral styles, ranging from classic, country, and rustic combinations to modern, romantic, and vintage blooms. The following arrangements can be provided by the company:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns, baskets, and petals
  • Artificial decor

5 Reviews for Arlene Rose Designs

5 Arlene Rose Designs Reviews

C
Courtney Barrett

Married on 02/08/2019

Easy to work with and very talented.

I asked Ashley to create centerpieces for my event and she exceeded my expectations. I received numerous compliments how beautiful they were and where they could order one. I will definitely use her ... Read more again.

Kacie
Kacie

Married on 09/02/2017

Honest, knowledgeable, and overall AMAZING!

Look no further for the BEST florist for whatever event is in front of you. Ashley goes above and beyond to make absolutely sure everything is just the way you want it. Even if you don’t know what you ... Read more want, she has the experience and creative eye to make it perfect!

J
Jill Miller

Married on 02/18/2017

Arlene Rose - spectacular!!!

I loved working with Ashley. I had a specific theme in mind and she exceeded every expectation. She met with my Mom and I and was well-prepared after our initial phone call. I had a specific budget in ... Read more mind and she gave me the most bang for my buck. I specifically wanted a red and white theme as my date was a couple of days after Valentine’s Day. As this was my second marriage to my college sweetheart I wanted to incorporate my family in the process. We chose red and white roses, calla lilies, white hydrangea, and lots of fresh greenery. Ashley was super easy to work with and ensured that my flowers were gorgeous, affordable, fresh, and exactly what I asked for! I highly recommend her and refer her to friends and family often.