Arlene Rose Designs

Houston, TX · Visit website

About Arlene Rose Designs

Ashley is a flower enthusiast and loves the challenge of creating new things! Her passion for flowers and helping others led her to start her own business Arlene Rose Designs. She got the inspiration for the name of her company after her Grandma, Arlene Rose. Arlene dedicated her life to helping others and you could always find her in the garden perfecting her flower beds or in the classroom tutoring students.

Ashley first found her passion for floral design while studying agriculture at Texas A&M University and it has blossomed ever since. She enjoys working with brides to create custom arrangements to help make their day perfect. She is passionate about what she does and is even crazy enough to create all the flowers for her own wedding!

5 Reviews for Arlene Rose Designs

5 Arlene Rose Designs Reviews

C
Courtney Barrett

Married on 02/08/2019

Easy to work with and very talented.

I asked Ashley to create centerpieces for my event and she exceeded my expectations. I received numerous compliments how beautiful they were and where they could order one. I will definitely use her ... Read more again.

Kacie
Kacie

Married on 09/02/2017

Honest, knowledgeable, and overall AMAZING!

Look no further for the BEST florist for whatever event is in front of you. Ashley goes above and beyond to make absolutely sure everything is just the way you want it. Even if you don’t know what you ... Read more want, she has the experience and creative eye to make it perfect!

J
Jill Miller

Married on 02/18/2017

Arlene Rose - spectacular!!!

I loved working with Ashley. I had a specific theme in mind and she exceeded every expectation. She met with my Mom and I and was well-prepared after our initial phone call. I had a specific budget in ... Read more mind and she gave me the most bang for my buck. I specifically wanted a red and white theme as my date was a couple of days after Valentine’s Day. As this was my second marriage to my college sweetheart I wanted to incorporate my family in the process. We chose red and white roses, calla lilies, white hydrangea, and lots of fresh greenery. Ashley was super easy to work with and ensured that my flowers were gorgeous, affordable, fresh, and exactly what I asked for! I highly recommend her and refer her to friends and family often.