Arlet Bridal Couture

Riverside, CA · View map · Visit website

About Arlet Bridal Couture

Ariet Bridal is a luxury wedding boutique in Riverside, California, with endless couture gowns and exceptional customer service. The team at Ariet understands that finding a gown should be special for you, so they aim to make every moment with them as memorable as can be. Ariet Bridal has the largest selection of gowns in the Inland Empire (that includes plus-size gowns) and are trained to help you make your desires a reality.

Average turnaround time for an Ariet Bridal gown is six to eight months, and all sales are final. They get new inventory monthly and seasonally, so if you can’t find a gown one month but love the store, you can always come back the next if time permits! Ariet Bridal has sample sales and trunk shows, and you can try gowns on by appointment only. Their dress and attire is customary, and they’ve got accessories in-house for you to purchase as well, making it easy to see if your bridal belt, jewelry, and/or veil match the dresses style. Ariet Bridal also carries:

• Plus-size gowns

K
Featured
Krystle

Married on 01/26/2019

My experience was amazing! I was just looking not really looking to make a commitment. However, the staff, especially Sarah was friendly and flexible. There was no pressure which made for an amazing ... Read more experience. I left saying yes to MY dress!!!! Thank you ladies so much!

K
Katiuska

Married on 01/13/2018

I loved purchasing my dress from this place. They were great the whole time and made sure I left with something I completely loved. I would recommend them to any bride looking for her dress. Read more I loved purchasing my dress from this place. They were great the whole time and made sure I left with something I completely loved. I would recommend them to any bride looking for her dress.

Jasmine
Jasmine

Married on 03/21/2017

I would recommend everyone to Arlet's. You will have an awesome shopping experience and no stress. They have a great selection of dresses and April (I believe that's her name) was pleasant, patient, ... Read more and provided excellent customer service. I went in with one intention and she helped me through the process of identifying what my dream dress really was. Usually appointments last 45 mins, mine was almost 2 hours and never was there a complaint or a look of frustration. This boutique shopping experience surpasses shopping at the chain bridal stores.