Arlet Bridal Couture

Riverside, CA · View map · Visit website

About Arlet Bridal Couture

Arlet Bridal Couture is a bride's dream come true! With endless choices of couture gowns and class A service, your experience will be unforgettable!
We understand that searching for a wedding gown is such a special moment in a bride's journey, at Arlet Bridal we pride ourselves in making that moment memorable for every bride.
We not only have the largest selection of couture wedding gowns in the Inland Empire but we are proud to have the largest selection of plus-sized gowns as well. Real sizes for real women.
We offer 3 unique types of appointment experiences for our brides to choose from; Classic, Gold, & V.I.B(Platinum)
Our consultants are trained to work one on one with each Bride to bring her vision to life and ultimately, make her a part of the Arlet Bridal Family.

31 Reviews for Arlet Bridal Couture

31 Arlet Bridal Couture Reviews

K
Featured
Krystle

Married on 01/26/2019

My experience was amazing! I was just looking not really looking to make a commitment. However, the staff, especially Sarah was friendly and flexible. There was no pressure which made for an amazing ... Read more experience. I left saying yes to MY dress!!!! Thank you ladies so much!

S
Sarah Morgan

Getting married on 06/19/2021

So excited to wear my dress in 2021!

Hands Down the best experience I could have asked for! Arlet Bridal went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations for finding my dream dress! The store is huge and there are so many dresses that ... Read more are all so different yet it still has a very intimate feel. When I walked in they had a sign with name on it and personalized things everywhere. I really felt like they were excited to be a part of my wedding! I fell in love with the second dress I tried on but I tried on a few more just to be sure. I am so obsessed with my dress!! I went on the weekend and was initially hesitant about the fee but decided to take the chance. It was so worth it because I was able to have the store to just me, my mom and sister and I was the center of attention. I really appreciated that they only work by appointment because it allowed everyone to focus on me and find me the perfect dress. I really love how attentive the entire staff was. Everyone works together to find you the perfect one and by the end you get to know all of the consultants. Make Arlet Bridal your first and last stop! I can’t wait to marry my husband on 6.19.21!!!!

K
Katiuska

Married on 01/13/2018

I loved purchasing my dress from this place. They were great the whole time and made sure I left with something I completely loved. I would recommend them to any bride looking for her dress. Read more I loved purchasing my dress from this place. They were great the whole time and made sure I left with something I completely loved. I would recommend them to any bride looking for her dress.