Arnold's Flower Shop

Dryden, New York · View map · Visit website

About Arnold's Flower Shop

Arnold’s Flower Shop is a top-notch florist that is based out of Dryden, New York. With over 40 years of experience, this local, hometown company has become the industry standard for its excellent customers. Choose Arnold’s and work with the professionals in the wedding flower business!

Arnold’s Flower Shop has become a highly-rated company with a stellar reputation thanks to their beautiful flowers, and unparalleled service. Their process begins with a complimentary consultation in order to develop your style, and create a custom design that is specifically for you! In addition to the freshest flowers and personal design, the packages also includes a venue visit, and setup to ensure everything will be perfect on your big day. Take this opportunity to create the perfect floral design that you have been dreaming about. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

K
Featured
Kortney

Married on 07/13/2018

I found flowers to be one of the most difficult parts of wedding planning because they are expensive and it seemed impossible to really compare florists. I got quotes from two other florists who ... Read more seemed to what to give me their "go to" flowers without really customizing their flowers to what I liked and how I envisioned my wedding. Then, I reached out to Marcy and Anastacia at Arnold's. As I was planning the wedding while living in Boston, and did not meet them prior to the event, however they customized a quote for me using my Pinterest boards. They made several adjustments for me and even used a spool of ribbon I sent them that matched the dresses for the wraps on the bouquets and boutonnieres. Further, their cost was over a thousand dollars less than competitors, and they were very easy to work with. I think you will see the beauty of their work from the pictures attached. Thank you Marcy and Anastacia!

J
Jodi

Getting married on 10/13/2019

Arnold's was fantastic !!

My daughter lives in Maine so when it was time for the consultation she skyped in. Marcy was fantastic with all the ideas for her wedding in Oct. We can't wait to see the final result. Read more My daughter lives in Maine so when it was time for the consultation she skyped in. Marcy was fantastic with all the ideas for her wedding in Oct. We can't wait to see the final result.

C
Courtney

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing job.

Arnold’s flower shop went above all expectations of them for my wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the wine barrels and door I rented for my cake table was perfect. I made many changes ... Read more to my flower vision and each time Anastasia was very understanding and never complained. Wonderful customer service and would recommend to anyone. ♥️