Arranged by Patrice - Wedding Ideas Now

Grover Beach, CA · View map

About Arranged by Patrice - Wedding Ideas Now

Welcome and Congratulations!

Planning celebrations is not just about your wedding day; it is about the journey you take getting there. When the planning process starts to become frustrating and stressful then it is time to take a deep breath and relax. The planning should be as fun as the celebration.

Choosing to enlist a consulting service might be your first step into making the planning experience a joyful celebration all on its own. So when you are looking at different consultants, use your intuition. Trust is the most important consideration....will you be able to get along with the consultant that you have hired?!? Trusting your consultant to create your dream day so you can relax is always the goal!

If we here at Arranged by Patrice can be of service to you, we would love to help. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Patrice

28 Reviews for Arranged by Patrice - Wedding Ideas Now

28 Arranged by Patrice - Wedding Ideas Now Reviews

M
MICHELLE

Married on 12/19/2015

Patrice was an amazing Wedding Planner. She went above and beyond what was expected of her services. She made my daughters Wedding day dream come to life. Patrice is so fun and pleasant to work with ... Read more with she made us feel very relaxed because planning a wedding is not only stressful but also exciting and she made it very fun for us and knowing she was going to make sure that everything was going to be taken care of. You will not be disappointed with Patrice I suggest you meet with her for an interview and you will feel she is the right person for the job she knows what she is doing. She has many years of experience. You can call me with any questions you may have I will be more than happy to help. My name is Mary and my cell phone number is 805-266-9868. Happy Wedding Day!!!

L
Linda

Married on 10/04/2014

Patrice took over my 40-guest, 3-day destination wedding in Cambria about six weeks before the date. I had much of the big stuff in place but became overwhelmed by the details in the end. After a ... Read more minor meltdown I decided to try to hire someone to string all the details together. Patrice stepped in and did a fabulous job to make my vision become a reality. She did a great job of negotiating with vendors and eliminating unnecessary costs. In some cases she even brought in her own staff, who were extremely polished and professional. This also saved money! I would estimate that her interventions saved a few thousand dollars and didn't compromise quality in anyway. She also has a great eye for detail and really works to understand your vision. She brought artistic flair and professionalism to every aspect of the event. Finally, she was very patient with me but also kept me on track, politely pushing me to make decisions when I needed to. When I rearranged the seating chart she calmly rolled with the details, then when I discovered I left someone off the list she changed it again at the last second (after 11 pm the night before the wedding) and didn't complain a bit. The wedding and reception ran like clockwork. I didn't have to think about a thing, the food was great, the staff performed and my husband and guests all had a great time. My only regret was not taking her advice to hire a professional photographer. Thanks again, Patrice. I am very happy with the way our event turned out.

User3790274

2+ years ago

The BEST in the business! The quality of care Patrice provides is second to none; no one comes close (trust me- as graduate students we did our research)! As graduate students, we were on a limited ... Read more budget, but hiring Patrice to be our wedding coordinator was the best decision we made for our wedding. I will be forever grateful to her for all of her hard work, and the unique "wow" factor she brought to everything she worked on! The attention to every little detail Patrice provided made evident the honest care and love she has for her work product, and for her clients. Patrice went above and beyond what was outlined in her contract, spending extra time and efforts to make sure the wedding was everything we had dreamed it would be. Patrice not only brought her elite, extensive history of experience and expertise, but was also incredibly emotionally and psychologically encouraging and supportive throughout the entire wedding journey. From the moment we hired her, Patrice began working hard on communicating with us what we wanted for our wedding. Patrice was not only a pleasure to communicate and work with, she was very prompt in all of her responses as well. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying every second of my day. There are really no words to describe how grateful I am for everything Patrice has done for us. Thank you, Patrice, for making my wedding day the happiest day of my life, filled with only positive memories and perfection!