Arrangements Floral & Party Designs

Palm Desert, CA · View map

About Arrangements Floral & Party Designs

A floral design studio in Palm Desert, California, Arrangements Floral & Party Design creates an incredible atmosphere that fits your needs and your style on your big day. Established in 1992, Arrangements Floral & Party Design uses their passion and love for floral design to provide you with amazing arrangements that are trendy and unique, and that will create lasting impressions for you and your guests. They also offer rental equipment and lighting design so you can be sure you have everything you need to make your special day a dream come true.

Products Offered
Arrangements Floral & Party Design offers consultations to discuss design options and your vision, as well as venue visits to get a feel for your space and all its possibilities. They work with most any style, from classic, country, and eclectic, to glamorous, modern, rustic, and more. They provide delivery, set up, and clean up for your event to help keep your stress levels low, with a wide range of arrangement and decor items including:

• Aisle/altar decor
  • Non-floral designs
  • Single flowers
  • Samples

Other Products
Along with floral arrangement and event design, Arrangements Floral & Party Design also provides rental services and lighting design. Their rentals include chains, linens, canopies, heaters, specialty tableware, and more. They also offer lighting design to help set the mood and ambiance of your event. Some of their lighting services include:

• Ambient lighting

22 Arrangements Floral & Party Designs Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 12/30/2017

I can't gush enough about the floral and decor from Arrangements! Luna and her team are absolutely incredible! Every single thing they do is stunning. I couldn't wait to see everything come together ... Read more the day of our wedding and it was better than I could have imagined. Working with Luna was effortless and everything turned out so beautifully. The floral was beyond magnificent. Arrangements also handled our chairs, tables and lighting for the wedding. I would recommend Arrangements to any bride, groom or just a stranger looking for event decor. Do your self a favor and use Arrangements for your next wedding, dinner or event.

C
Cynthia

Married on 09/24/2016

Nothing but amazing things to say about Arrangements Floral & Party Designs! Luna and her team are Seriously Amazing! From my floral crown I wore during my engagement session, to my bouquet, ... Read more bridesmaid bouquets, mothers/grandmothers corsages, boutonnières, bridal foral hair piece, ceremony decor, reception decor, centerpieces, and photo area set-up, everything was executed so beautifully. I was so in awe of everything that Luna offered and all she created for our special day. Our decor was so beautiful that our guests are still talking about it to this day. She made our wedding vision come true and was so helpful and accommodating along the way! We had around 450 people at our wedding, and with that guest number also came a strict budget. She worked with us, helping up stick to our budget all while making sure our day was as beautiful as we always imagined. I am so happy to have been able to work with this company for our wedding and recommend them to everyone.

M
Mark

Married on 10/10/2014

Luna and her team at Arrangements Floral and Party Designs did a fantastic job for us at our recent La Quinta wedding. From the initial meeting she worked with us to understand what we desired and ... Read more custom designed our wedding décor to meet both our wants and budget. The ceremony was absolutely amazing as she created the setting with beautiful flowers and backdrop. The pops of color she utilized fit perfectly into our color scheme. The reception's table décor and lighting were beyond our expectations. Once again she nailed our vision and the tables were set perfectly with flowers and candles which made our dinner and reception everything we had hoped for. Luna has a creativity vision that is so flexible and elegant that I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing a passionate and energetic designer for their wedding or event. Thank you Luna, to you and your team, for an amazing job and making our special day so memorable! Well done on every aspect. You're amazing!