Arrivals In Elegance Horse Drawn Carriage Services, LLC

Charles City, VA · View map

About Arrivals In Elegance Horse Drawn Carriage Services, LLC

Come see us at Virginia Wedding Week & Bridal Expo! http://www.virginiaweddingweek.com/

Imagine arriving in elegance on your special day in a beautiful Victorian surrey pulled by a magnificent horse! .

We also offer horse-drawn tours of historic Richmond and Williamsburg!
PROPOSE TO YOUR LOVED ONE IN A HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE
Also providing horse-drawn transportation for special events, parades, and holiday engagements.

Imagine the lifetime of memories and beautiful photos of you and your loved ones posed in and around the carriage!

Featured in VOW Bride Magazine, brides recommend Arrivals In Elegance, Inc., as an affordable professional horse-drawn wedding carriage service.

Arrivals In Elegance provides carriage rides and hayrides for weddings, baraats, birthday, anniversaries, parties, special events, parades, galas and grand openings. We specialize in Plantation Weddings! We are pleased to work with Jasmine Plantation, Cedar Grove Plantation, and the James River Plantations. We will travel anywhere in Virginia to make your special day unforgettable.

We proudly provide "horse and buggy" service to all of Virginia. We also offer historic tours by horse and carriage, holiday light tours, and Twilight Romance Rides.

Upon request, we will coordinate the floral decorations on our elegant surrey with the colors of your wedding party. Our carriage has an autotop which we may raise in inclement weather or excessive sun, so your attire will stay lovely.
We also offer professional wedding photography.

Please visit www.ArrivalsInElegance.com now to reserve a horse and carriage for your special day, online! Follow the link to our Facebook page for the latest photos and updates.

A carriage ride is a unique and unforgettable gift for weddings, baraats, anniversaries and birthdays, and other special occasions.

OUR BRIDES SAY . . .

"You made my wedding day dream come true!! My dad and I had a great time riding in the carriage right before my arrival. This ride allowed a few extra moments for us to take it all in before my Dad walked me down the aisle! Everyone was in amazement to see such a beautiful horse and carriage—what an elegant arrival!!!

Also, having time for me and my husband to enjoy a wonderful ride in the carriage right after our ceremony was brilliant! It was absolutely perfect to have a few minutes to ourselves before the excitement started!! "Love and marriage, love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage…"

You and your assistant made me feel so at ease and so comfortable. You helped me and my Dad make our arrival so perfect. Also, the horse was absolutely gorgeous. He is so well trained and was so well behaved for all of our guest and young children.

The horse and carriage set a great scene for the perfect Plantation Wedding!!" See more reasons why brides recommend Arrivals In Elegance at www.ArrivalsInElegance.com/comments.html

13 Reviews for Arrivals In Elegance Horse Drawn Carriage Services, LLC

13 Arrivals In Elegance Horse Drawn Carriage Services, LLC Reviews

S
Steve

Married on 03/31/2018

Wow. What can I say about these ladies! To start my experience with them was fantastic. I actually contacted 2 companies to start on a Saturday night and figueres Monday I might hear back from one. ... Read more Well they got back the next day on a Sunday. I still haven’t heard from the other company. Probably 3-4 months ago. Not I wouldn’t hold anyone to respond on a Sunday so if they don’t for you it will be just fine. They were very professional and delivered way above!! Highly highly recommend them. Fantastic. And again thank you very much for what y’all did for us yesterday !!!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/20/2017

I used Arrivals in Elegance to bring my father and me to my wedding ceremony and then to take my husband and me to pictures by a lake and back to the reception. We had a fantastic experience through ... Read more every stage of planning and on the big day. Pam and Rachael were so easy to work with and they were very attentive to me and the fact that I was more low-key. The day before the wedding they met me at the venue to discuss the route we were taking, where to meet, where to park the trailer, and to approve how they were going to decorate Raegan. On the big day they were well on time even though I was a little late. Rachael always gave me a hand to get in the carriage while Pam would make sure Raegan didn’t move. Also, Pam fixed the bow on my dress since my bridesmaid weren’t very good at tying a bow. After the ceremony and during the time for photos, there was miscommunication between the venue coordinator and my family about how fast pictures needed to be done but Pam and Rachael were very helpful in keeping me calm and letting us get the photos by the lake before rushing back. I highly recommend using Arrivals in Elegance for any of your carriage needs. If my sister chooses to have a horse and carriage at her wedding, we will definitely be going back to them.

T
TINA

Married on 08/21/2016

This was an amazing experience. I really loved it as well as my husband Read more this was an amazing experience. I really loved it as well as my husband