Arrive in Style Limousine

Chandler, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Arrive in Style Limousine

Arrive in Style Limousine is a transportation service in Chandler, Arizona, that specializes in wedding and bridal parties. With a fleet of beautiful white limousines and chauffeurs attired in black tuxedos, your wedding party will arrive in grand fashion and experience over-the-top customer service. Arrive in Style provides complimentary champagne for couples, ensures they’re treated like royalty, and creates an experience they will cherish forever.

Arrive in Style provides luxurious wedding white limousines to escort you to and from your wedding day event. Limos are available for one-way or round trips for four hours or more, and when booked for wedding day services, special discounts are available for bachelor and bachelorette parties and rehearsal dinners. Choices include classic Bentley-style limos, standard or super stretch limos, and SUV limos, which include such amenities as bars, DVD players, flat screen televisions, bottled water and ice, premium stereos, fiber optics, privacy partitions, and red carpet service.

Areas Covered
Located in Chandler, Arizona, Arrive in Style also serves the surrounding areas of Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe, and Mesa.

160 Reviews for Arrive in Style Limousine

160 Arrive in Style Limousine Reviews

Featured
User6697684

2+ years ago

Leave it to me to wait until the week of my daughter’s wedding to schedule a limousine. I asked our coordinator, Jennifer Brooks at the Boojum Tree, if she could recommend a top-notch limousine ... Read more service. Without hesitation she told me to call Steve Toon at Arrive In Style Limousine, as the Boojum Tree and Arrive In Style have a close working relationship. I called Steve and he told me all of his chauffeurs were booked for the evening, but that he would see if there was any way to accommodate me. Steve called back within the hour and said that he would personally provide his services in a Bentley Arnage. I was thrilled! On the night of the wedding, Steve was punctual, professional and his attire was impeccable. It was impressive to see Steve, the red carpet and the white Bentley inviting the newlyweds to be whisked away. It was the ultimate finale on my daughter’s special day. Needless to say, I was very impressed with Steve and Arrive In Style Limousine.

S
sally

Getting married on 01/01/2027

Great service, very professional and flexible. Highly recommend Read more Great service, very professional and flexible. Highly recommend

M
margie

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Arrive in style has beautifully maintained vehicles and impeccable service. So glad we selected them for my daughter's wedding Read more Arrive in style has beautifully maintained vehicles and impeccable service. So glad we selected them for my daughter's wedding <3