Arrow Prestige Limousine & Coach

Warwick, RI · View map

About Arrow Prestige Limousine & Coach

Arrow Prestige Limousine & Coach has been Rhode Island’s premier family owned and operated transportation company for three generations.

· Our mission is to consistently provide transportation and destination management services to companies and individuals, and to deliver in a friendly, professional and personalized manner.

· We offer executive transportation for any size group. Our fleet consists of Lincoln Town Cars and Mercedes Benz Sedans, Sport Utility Vehicles, Limousines, Passenger Vans, Executive Shuttles and Luxury Coaches.

· We provide airport transportation to all of the New England, New York and New Jersey Airports. We are vetted by the Transportation Security Administration of Homeland Security.

· Our 14,000 square foot warehouse accommodates all of our vehicles. We have a full time maintenance team on staff as well as a 3600 square foot office space.

· Everyone at Arrow Prestige Limousine & Coach is committed to ensuring that every detail of your transportation needs is perfect. All of our chauffeurs are full time employees. They are all professionally trained, properly licensed and insured. All chauffeurs go through continuous training and background checks.

11 Reviews for Arrow Prestige Limousine & Coach

11 Arrow Prestige Limousine & Coach Reviews

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/21/2018

Quality Service

Before my wedding, I didn't have much experience with services like this to compare my wedding experience in June 2018 to. But after being n weddings after mine and seeing how disorganized they can ... Read more be, and so unexpectedly, I am so glad we didn't have to deal with that with these guys. It was easy to plan a schedule to get the groom and his guys and myself and my girls to the venue at the perfect times, the drivers were nice, the limos were roomy and clean. And the limo driver even knew our DJ, who was the first person we saw when we pulled up to the venue. It was sort of a comfort to see that everyone around there was used to working with each other on big events like this. Would definitely use them again if I ever need another limo in Newport!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 02/18/2017

We used Arrow-Prestige for our wedding on February 18. We reserved the 26-passenger Luxury Coach. Debbie and the coach arrived right on time at the Omni and took us to our ceremony location, after the ... Read more the ceremony Debbie brought us back to the Omni in a timely fashion. Debbie was so nice and always offered to help with whatever we needed. The luxury coach was a great choice; there was plenty of room for the 14 people in the bridal party. Arrow-prestige was extremely easy to work with and I would highly recommend their services, very reasonable prices. Thank you, Kaitlyn & Bill

User5567578

2+ years ago

They came on time, were nice, provided water, let us leave our trash when we were done.. Can't ask for much more! Read more They came on time, were nice, provided water, let us leave our trash when we were done.. Can't ask for much more!