Arrowhead Golf Club

Wheaton, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Arrowhead Golf Club

Arrowhead Golf Club is a scenic wedding venue located in Wheaton, Illinois. With beautiful settings throughout the venue, along with being equipped with your own wedding specialist, this venue is the perfect pick. Arrowhead Golf Club includes luxurious options such as premium liquors, signature drinks and many more amenities.

Facilities and Capacity
Arrowhead Golf Club can accommodate up to 275 guests over multiple event spaces. In their stone-and-brick clubhouse, enjoy the grand ballroom, the top floor and the private balconies. Outside, there is a ceremony space located by the golf course, along with a veranda. A bridal suite is also included.

This venue offers the following services:

• Cake
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Arrowhead Golf Club offers American cuisine, and they can accommodate different dietary needs. Their catering and bar services include:

• Buffet
  • Stations
  • Tastings
  • Bartenders
  • Variety of liquors
  • Open, cash, or limited bar

Other Services
Arrowhead Golf Club offers the following event items for your ceremony and reception:

• Audio equipment
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Location
Arrowhead Golf Club is located in Wheaton, Illinois near the Herrick Lake Forest Preserve. It services the Chicago area.

132 Reviews for Arrowhead Golf Club

132 Arrowhead Golf Club Reviews

M
Featured
Melanie Mackeben

Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

We had our wedding reception here on October 6, 2018. Arrowhead gave us the wedding of our dreams! Alexis was our coordinate and she made it all happen. She was professional, prompt, and courteous ... Read more during the entire process. The food was incredible, the venue is gorgeous, and the service top notch. You are the only wedding at the venue the night of your wedding, which is a huge plus. The vibe is the PERFECT cross between your standard ballroom and a country club - which was important to me. Cannot recommend Arrowhead enough in hosting your wedding reception!

Abigail
Abigail Rivera

Getting married on 10/13/2019

Getting Married This October

I will get married this October 2019. Getting the venue was made so easy for us. Kimmie Reed is amazing, her service is exceptionally great. She shows she cares and everything flowed perfectly the day ... Read more we signed the contract. This was our third venue we saw and my fiancé and I knew this was the place. They also hosted a bridal showcase, last month that my fiancé and I enjoyed so much. I cannot wait to say I DO this October at this beautiful venue.

C
Chani

Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!! Would highly recommend this place!

I would highly recommend arrowhead to anyone! They were absolutely amazing! The food was great and the people were so nice and genuine! I truly had a magical night! Read more I would highly recommend arrowhead to anyone! They were absolutely amazing! The food was great and the people were so nice and genuine! I truly had a magical night!