Arrowhead Yacht Club

Greenwood, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About Arrowhead Yacht Club

Located in Greenwood, Missouri, the Arrowhead Yacht Club at Lake Winnebago, MO gives couples a lakefront country club wedding venue to host their wedding and other special events. Situated next to the soothing water of Lake Winnebago, the outdoor and indoor event spaces offer beautiful locations to hold ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. The spectacular location gives couples and their guests a private country club setting with gorgeous sunset views over the tranquil lake.

Facilities and Capacity
Arrowhead Yacht Club at Lake Winnebago, MO can seat 225 guests comfortably, with additional seating available on the patio and sprawling lawn. One of the favored locations to hold an evening ceremony is the lakeside event space, which gives an outstanding view of the ceremony with a backdrop of the setting sun and serene waves. The indoor spaces feature a bright, rustic dining room, a newly renovated cocktail lounge, and a grand patio with lake views. Wedding guests may park at the country club, where wheelchair access is also available. A spacious bridal suite is available at the club, which the wedding party can use to get ready or hold a special bridal luncheon before the ceremony.

Arrowhead Yacht Club gives couples the use of their event manager, who will assist in creating the couple’s dream wedding. The event coordinator can give recommendations and referrals for DJs and bands, as well as organize each detail of the big day, such as set up and clean up. The club gives couples free reign to use their club-owned decor, which includes items such as:

• Altar/arch
  • Lighting
  • Linens
  • Tables

Cuisine
Professional culinary staff are standing ready, eager to create a memorable menu for each special occasion. Bookings for tastings can also be accommodated for couples who wish to sample their custom menu, and ensure the perfect selections are made. In addition to menu offerings, the Arrowhead Yacht Club can also supply a full-service bar, complete with a couple’s favorite libations. The club holds a liquor license, and their certified bartenders may serve from behind a cash, limited, or open bar. In addition to allowing couples to provide their own alcohol, the club can also supply:

• Champagne toast
  • House beer, wine, and liquor
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drinks
  • Specialty beer and wine

3 Reviews for Arrowhead Yacht Club

3 Arrowhead Yacht Club Reviews

A
Anna

Married on 06/11/2016

We were looking for a venue that would give us a beautiful outdoor space as well as an indoor reception location all in one spot. Could not be happier with our choice of Arrowhead Yacht Club. We were ... Read more married out by the lake under the arbor, then walked up to the reception in the club. The service provided by the staff was outstanding, and the pasta bar, bread, and salad gained the approval of even my (extremely picky) husband and father. The newly renovated bar was a big hit with our guests as well. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the venue came with the help of the club's wedding coordinator, Mollie Berry. Mollie was invaluable and a joy to work with. She thought of details that had eluded my stress-addled brain, coordinated with other vendors, and was a calming presence throughout the process and the day of the wedding. Even now I am tearing up thinking of all the things Mollie and the staff did to make our day perfect. This is a full service venue, the staff set up and took down everything. The venue itself is so beautiful, inside and out, that it doesn't really need much extra decoration, but if you want to add something extra, they do have a selection of décor, including lights, mirrors, and vases, that they will let you use. We looked at many venues in the KC area, and this is an exceptional value for the price. I think it is a little undiscovered right now, but hurry up and book, because that is bound to change with service like this!

User5526633

2+ years ago

Arrowhead Yacht Club was the outstanding end of our search for a wedding venue. My fiance and I dreamed of a venue that could host our ceremony outdoors in a lovely environment and indoors for an ... Read more air-conditioned reception. Every visit to AYC confirmed that this was our dream venue. It is such a peaceful and naturally lovely, romantic place. We enjoyed every trip out there for taste-testing, planning meetings, etc. Our wedding day could not have been more beautiful and could not have gone more smoothly. Mollie Berry is an excellent coordinator to work with, very professional and very warm with a calming personality. She put me at ease and gave me confidence that she knew what she was doing and would deliver on that day. And she did- all of the staff at AYC is wonderful. Very happy people! I will say that sometimes the communication was not as fast as I wished for it to be, in responsiveness. This was, by far the best value for the best quality that my fiance and I found. We spent months researching and visiting venues, working with our budget and keeping in mind our desires. Arrowhead Yacht Club was the best choice for us, and I really cannot imagine others not completely loving it, as well.

K
Khaluha

Married on 01/08/2012

With a Beautiful view of their fine lake, lovely professional people who helped me every moment along the way, and prices that are just jaw dropping, we (My Entire Family, plus my new Husband) give ... Read more this place a 4.6 star rating! Must have vendor! -Khaluha

Arrowhead Yacht Club FAQ