Art Bayou

Kalamazoo, MI · View map

About Art Bayou

Art Bayou is a paint your own pottery and fired arts studio. Six days a week we do pottery painting as a walk in basis. We also offer classes in glass fusing, silver jewlry making, mosaics and step by step pottery technique classes. Art Bayou is a great place to start your bachelorette party or bridal shower. It's perfect for all ages and it's good clean FUN! We offer discounts on groups of 6 or more with advance reservations. We also do a lot of signature platters for guests to sign at the wedding. You can call 269-375-2600 for more info about the studio. We are located at 3306 Stadium Drive in Kalamazoo, MI.

11 Reviews for Art Bayou

11 Art Bayou Reviews

S
Shannon

Event date: 08/18/2012

Art Bayou is a great place for all ages, you don't need to be an artist to have fun creating your own projects.... Staff is friendly, helpful & a lot of fun! Read more Art Bayou is a great place for all ages, you don't need to be an artist to have fun creating your own projects....staff is friendly, helpful & a lot of fun!!

J
Janelle

Married on 07/07/2012

We had my sister's bachlorette party at Art Bayou and it was fabulous! Read more We had my sister's bachlorette party at Art Bayou and it was fabulous!!

J
Jen

Married on 06/16/2012

My bridal shower was held at Art Bayou and it was so much fun. Everyone was able to find something they wanted to paint and the staff was knowledgeable and super helpful. I was able to return with a ... Read more copy of my invitation to have a signature plate created for the wedding.