Art by Izzy Hair and makeup

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Art by Izzy Hair and makeup

We specialize in creating a natural glam look unique only to you.

Art by Izzy hair and makeup provides affordable beauty services within the Tampa Bay area. We have a professional dedicated team that will assist you and your wedding party on that very special day.

-Now offering a one of a kind Luxury relaxation package that includes your own private yoga instructor (at you venue/home or hotel) with a 1 hour pre-wedding relaxation session & reflexology massage the morning of your wedding.

see below for package options

Deluxe Package ($125)

• Up dos/ hair styling $60
  • Airbrush makeup (including lashes) $65
  • Vitamic C Brightening mask for the bride

We will set up a trial and we will create the perfect look for you. The team will arrive at your Hotel or venue the day of your wedding, all we want you to do is sit back and relax . Each one of the beauticians have over 8 years of expertise. We are now offering the Deluxe wedding package which includes any hairstyle of your choice, airbrush makeup, lashes and a vitamin C brightening mask for the bride all for only $125 for bridal party (Bride $130 ). ( Limited time offer).

Luxury relaxation package (For bridal parties of 4 or more) ($125 + $30 per person)

• Up do of choice $60
  • Airbrush makeup including lashes $65
  • Brightening mask for the bride (Included)
  • one hour relaxation Yoga Session with a private yoga instructor on site. Additional ($30) per person
  • 20 minute reflexology massage for the bride (included)

The perfect gift for your bridemaids. If you choose the Luxury relaxation package, we will set up a yoga session with your own private instructor. The instructor will come to your venue/ house or hotel early morning and perform a one hour relaxation session for you and your bridesmaids, following a reflexology massage for the bride. All we ask for is your feedback in return. We like for our work to speak for itself, so feel free to check out our pictures and reviews.

Additional services

• Hair Extensions (most popular: $130 for extra long 22"160grams double wefted premium human hair extensions)
  • Tattoo coverage (starts at $15)

16 Reviews for Art by Izzy Hair and makeup

16 Art by Izzy Hair and makeup Reviews

M
Michelle Schumacher

Married on 03/30/2019

Fairytale Wedding

All I can say is WOW! I have never had my hair and make up done before and I was so nervous. I hired Izzy for my wedding and she exceeded my expectations. She was so friendly and professional and ... Read more made it very easy to trust her. She worked with me until I was comfortable and had the most perfect look which was a unique one (elven princess bride). My mother and maid of honor looked amazing as well. She is an extremely talented artist and I would recommend her to anyone!

N
Nicole Borges

Married on 03/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

She did such a good job, I received compliments from everyone! She did my hair and makeup for my homecoming and it was absolutely stunning! I was so pleased, I recommend her to everyone! Read more She did such a good job, I received compliments from everyone!! She did my hair and makeup for my homecoming and it was absolutely stunning!! I was so pleased, I recommend her to everyone!!

V
Victoria

Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing work!

Izzy did my hair and makeup for a friends wedding and she did a phenomenal job, can’t recommend her enough, she’s friendly, and professional, she knows exactly how to make you look absolutely ... Read more beautiful.