Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup

Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup, based in Tampa, Florida, offers affordable wedding hair and makeup services in the Tampa Bay area. Their team of experienced professionals is dedicated to assisting you and your wedding party on your special day. They specialize in natural and glam looks to help brides feel beautiful and confident as they walk down the aisle.

Services Offered: Deluxe package special

Price: $125

This package is perfect for groups of 2 people or more Deluxe Bride & bridal party package

Includes:

• Detailed bridal consultation. Via phone or email
  • Professional team of makeup artist and stylist to assist you on your wedding day
  • On location services. We travel to your home, venue or hotel.
  • Unique Structured bridal hair Style
  • High definition waterproof Airbrush makeup (all included)
  • Premium false lashes
  • Veil or accessory placement
  • No additional cost for the bride

When you choose Art by Izzy you will also get:

- Reliability: Once you sign the contract your date is locked in with us. Our services are guaranteed during your day. I do not double book.

- Treat for my brides: I do not charge my brides more for bridal hair and Makeup. I understand weddings can be pricey and brides could use a break.

Other services:

Hair only: 60

Makeup only: 65

Flower girl hair light makeup: 40

Hair extensions and installation: 145

As your personal stylist my main priority on your wedding day is you and making sure you feel like a queen. I would love to assist you creating the perfect look.

New* The Luxury Relaxation Package is currently very popular with brides; it includes a private yoga instructor with a one-hour pre-wedding relaxation session and reflexology massage on the morning of your wedding. Other services available include updos and hairstyling, airbrush makeup, fake lashes, and a vitamin C brightening mask for the bride.

18 Reviews for Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup

18 Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup Reviews

A
Annie Pelaez

Married on 06/15/2019

Summer Night Wedding!!!

Wow! Absolutely amazing-affordable, flexible, and professional! Myself, as the bride, and my bridesmaids received so many compliments! We were beyond happy with the final product for makeup and hair! ... Read more Izzy gave us exactly what we wanted and more!!! She’s awesome!

K
Katherine Wolfe

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Job!

Izzy did a fabulous job on hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids as well as my mother's hair! She was on time (even though not all of my ladies were lol) and knew exactly what I meant when I ... Read more said "I don't want to be overdone" and wanted a natural look. She rolled with the punches of the day and was extremely professional. Would hire her again and again!

M
Michelle Schumacher

Married on 03/30/2019

Fairytale Wedding

All I can say is WOW! I have never had my hair and make up done before and I was so nervous. I hired Izzy for my wedding and she exceeded my expectations. She was so friendly and professional and ... Read more made it very easy to trust her. She worked with me until I was comfortable and had the most perfect look which was a unique one (elven princess bride). My mother and maid of honor looked amazing as well. She is an extremely talented artist and I would recommend her to anyone!