Bridal Beauty On-the-Go

Palm Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Beauty On-the-Go

July Special - $95* Wedding Party! Check your Date today!

Moms, Grandmothers, Bridesmaids, Guests

​-Book 1-2 Party Members

Was $120 -- Now $105 pp

Day of Party Member Add-On: $120 pp

*Price is per person, per service when you book 6+ services

See website for what's included in our packages - lashes, travel touch up kits....

• The BBOTG™ Philosophy: BBOTG™ truly cares about your beauty objectives. We strongly feel that every bride should have the opportunity to look and feel her best on her wedding day at an affordable rate. Because we work with a large team of 150+ artists we are able to guarantee the best results at truly fair rates.
  • The BBOTG™ Difference: We focus on bridal beauty, allowing us to stand out from salons and other on-demand beauty companies who focus on a wide range of services. BBOTG™ is the only company that annually certifies each artist annually in Classic & Glam Bridal makeup & Hair techniques to guarantee you perfection.
  • 5 Star Customer Service: BBOTG artists are trained in wedding Etiquette to ensure you, professionals. From luxury product to our never say 'NO' rule- you will be blown away by your experience. Plus, you will be assigned a Bridal Beauty Consultant for your entire journey - available from 9am-7pm on weekdays & 10am-6pm on weekends to answer all your beauty questions.
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed Each Artist is selected out of hundreds of applicants per season. Qualified applicants are chosen for an interview, and once they make it through this round they are sent to BBOTG Orientation, followed by our BBOTG Bootcamp where each Artist learns what it means to be a part of the BBOTG culture - and the latest tips, tricks, trends, and techniques. We take your Big Day just as serious as if it was our own!

BBOTG Fun Facts:

1. BBOTG™ has completed over 5,000 Bridal Makeup & Hair Services!

2. Each BBOTG™ Artist is certified at our annual hands-on Bridal Beauty Boot Camp before taking on the season's bridal clients!

3. BBOTG™ partners with SMASHBOX, Temptu Airbrushing, Brazilian Queen Mink Lashes, and Cashmere Hair Extensions! Ask for our Promo Codes!

4. BBOTG™ is often booked by top celebrities like Crystal Lee - Miss California!

5. We have been featured on DAYTIME TV - watch our company on CBS - This is Series Tahoe!

6. Every year, we award one BBOTG™ Artist of the year with a vacation for two, based on our points system throughout the season!

7. At BBOTG™, our most booked service is the Pampered Bride Package -- This includes a full 3-hour Classic hair and makeup Consultation before your wedding, as well as Classic hair and makeup for the Big Day!

We Service most of California & Northern Nevada!

Travel now included until June 30th, 2019 up to 50 miles from BBOTG™ HUBS: South Lake Tahoe, Reno, Redding, Santa Rosa, Monterey, Sacramento, Malibu, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, San Diego, Temecula, Fresno & Oakland.We often travel to: North Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Mendocino County, Yosemite, Graeagle, Pebble Beach, Sonora, Orange County, Del Mar, Mammoth Lakes, Oceanside, Napa & San Francisco. *Request a quote!

58 Reviews for Bridal Beauty On-the-Go

58 Bridal Beauty On-the-Go Reviews

CRYSTAL
Featured
CRYSTAL LEE

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Full stop the greatest HMUAs ever!! I'm bringing them from CA to FL for me!

I absolutely love the BBOTG team. They did a trial for me and I fell in love with my hair and makeup. The artists are professional, easy to talk to, down-to-earth, highly skilled, and all-around ... Read more wonderful women. They made me feel at ease and did a terrific job in about 45 minutes. I took lots of pictures afterwards and let's just say those Instagram likes came rolling in more quickly than usual because of how they glammed me up :) I will be hiring them for my wedding in the Fall and I just can't wait!

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 10/31/2019

Had some photos taken with their amazing photographer Angela and I couldn't be more happy with the results! Their professionalism was to the T and I genuinely felt like the company cared for me and my ... Read more pictures. I would strongly recommend them to anyone! Do yourself a favor! Go to Art of Beauty and let them make your special day perfect!

M
Mandy

Married on 06/26/2019

Magic dream makers

I’m so glad I chose this company. Abby was the best beauty consultant ever. Elyse was simply a magic maker. I have never felt so beautiful. She even stayed to make sure I felt beautiful during my ... Read more photo shoot. I feel like I met life long friends. I love these girls. I just wish they lived closer.