Bridal Beauty On-the-Go

Palm Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Beauty On-the-Go

Bridal Beauty On-the-Go

Making the world a more creative place one updo at a time.

Our Promise: Bridal Beauty OTG™ promises luxurious makeup & hair appointments at the location of your choice. Just choose your glam & we will seamlessly connect you with the most appropriate artist(s).

Our difference: We focus on bridal beauty, allowing us to stand out from salons and other on-demand beauty companies who focus on a wide range of services. This approach has gained us the trust of hundreds of brides & celebrity clients.

Our Passion: We are hand-selected for our level of professionalism, technical skills & attendance in world-class bridal workshops. We travel to you with luxury brands, pro lighting, & hair-styling/makeup kits - all you have to do is let us in.

Our Bridal Consultants are available from 9am-7pm on weekdays & 10am-6pm on weekends!

45 Reviews for Bridal Beauty On-the-Go

45 Bridal Beauty On-the-Go Reviews

D
Featured
Danielle Macliesh

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing company with amazing artists

I had a very small and intimate wedding on October 27th, at a boutique bed and breakfast in Placerville, CA and was worried that I would have a hard time finding someone to do my hair and makeup in ... Read more such a small town. A friend recommended Bridal Beauty-on-the go and I couldn't have been happier. From start to finish, I was treated with such professionalism and care. My email correspondences with Brittany were prompt and she was always happy to answer ALL of my many questions. I was so lucky to have Angelina as my hair and makeup artist! She arrived to my hotel early, which gave her enough time to get setup, and we were able to get started right on time, which was a huge relief! One less thing I had to worry about! I felt so relaxed and at ease in her presence. She was so sweet and had great communication with me throughout the entire process! She made me look and feel like a queen! My makeup was flawless and my hair looked like it was out of a magazine. I was so amazed at how beautiful I looked and felt! I couldn't stop smiling. Angelina was a true blessing to me on my wedding day and I can't recommend her enough. Thank you! I highly recommend this company! They will take excellent care of you!

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 10/31/2019

Had some photos taken with their amazing photographer Angela and I couldn't be more happy with the results! Their professionalism was to the T and I genuinely felt like the company cared for me and my ... Read more pictures. I would strongly recommend them to anyone! Do yourself a favor! Go to Art of Beauty and let them make your special day perfect!

CRYSTAL
CRYSTAL LEE

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Full stop the greatest HMUAs ever!! I'm bringing them from CA to FL for me!

I absolutely love the BBOTG team. They did a trial for me and I fell in love with my hair and makeup. The artists are professional, easy to talk to, down-to-earth, highly skilled, and all-around ... Read more wonderful women. They made me feel at ease and did a terrific job in about 45 minutes. I took lots of pictures afterwards and let's just say those Instagram likes came rolling in more quickly than usual because of how they glammed me up :) I will be hiring them for my wedding in the Fall and I just can't wait!