Art of Cakes

Maryville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Art of Cakes

Art of Cakes is a wedding cake service in Maryville, Tennessee. The bakery specializes in classic and contemporary wedding cakes. Their cakes are made from scratch using fresh ingredients and delicious flavors.

They can create custom cakes, dessert buffet, cupcakes, and groom’s cakes. They offer consultations, delivery, set up, private tasting and custom designs. They have a large selection of flavors and fillings for your wedding cake. Art of Cakes designs cakes that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors. Their creations have been featured on Cake Boss, The Wedding Channel and more. Their staff works with you to meet all your needs, help you choose a scrumptious pairing of flavors and a stunning design.

103 Reviews for Art of Cakes

103 Art of Cakes Reviews

Hayley
Featured
Hayley

Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

Art of Cakes was one of my favorite vendors! They were extremely responsive, emailing me back right away when I first inquired, and when I had questions and changes closer to our wedding day. The ... Read more ladies there were always very helpful and kind. The cake tasting is very generous, we got to try lots of flavors and they were all delicious, and their buttercream frosting is to die for. On our wedding day everything went perfectly with no issues or delays. The cake was exactly as we wanted it, and we had multiple guests tell us how delicious our cake was! Love love love art of cakes bakery and hope to return for anniversary cakes in the future. I would absolutely recommend them to every Bride in the knoxville/east tennessee area!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/07/2019

Best Tasting Desserts!

We hired Art of Cakes for my June 7, 2019 wedding, and everyone was so impressed with the taste and quality of all of the desserts. We ordered cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and our wedding cake, and ... Read more all of it was amazing. It has to be the best bakery around. We received so many compliments even eating the leftovers several days after the wedding. Despite several days having passed, each dessert tasted just as fresh as it did on the day it was made. All of the desserts had the perfect texture, and our wedding cake looked so elegant and beautiful even being of a simpler design. Erin was so patient working with me. You will be doing yourself and your event guests as huge favor by providing them with Art of Cakes desserts.

A
Adreanne

Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning Cake!

Art of Cakes did a wonderful job with our wedding cake! The cake looked exactly like the picture that I showed them of what I wanted and the cake was the best tasting cake I have ever had! They were ... Read more also very quick to respond to my emails. I will definitely be using them again for other events!