Art of the Party DJs

Los Angeles, CA · View map

About Art of the Party DJs

So, what sets me apart from every other wedding DJ company in the City of Angels?

It is simply my dedicated, professional service, and years of experience entertaining as a wedding DJ.

Therefore, you can expect complete customization of playlists for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with access to detailed online music selection forms, timeline coordination and pre-wedding consultations to ensure everything runs smoothly and on time.

I want the reception to be about you. I will bring you ideas but you're in charge. Also, I will meet with you in advance to get to know you both and what you are interested in. Furthermore, I will listen to your likes and dislikes.

Your reception venue could be beautiful, the food delicious, the flowers exquisite, but without the right entertainment, your reception falls flat. Great music and a great wedding DJ create the festive mood that will make your reception exactly what you want it to be--a celebration!

Art Parga

323-627-8778

157 Reviews for Art of the Party DJs

157 Art of the Party DJs Reviews

M
Mimi Soluk

Married on 12/07/2018

Stop looking for a DJ!!

We are so grateful to Art of the Party DJs for the role they played in our wedding. DJ Art and Justin on the photo booth exceeded our expectations. They engaged our guests from the moment our ... Read more reception started until the last song was played. Art's professionalism made sure there was attention to every detail from our up lighting, our songs and feel for our reception and that we were happy at all times. They were vested in our wedding and produced an outstanding product. If you are looking for an all-inclusive package, for an unforgettable reception, stop searching because Art of the Party DJs will deliver. Thank you, Art!!!

C
Charlotte Reynoso

Married on 11/25/2018

Thank you, Art of the Party DJS!!

Art was amazing as our DJ and we had such a fantastic evening! He took the time to get to know us and what we care about for the wedding day. We did not have a a day of coordinator, but our wedding ... Read more ran so smoothly with Art's help. He really pays attention to the guests and makes sure everyone has fun. Art is our favorite vendor because he really went above and beyond our expectations and we had so much fun dancing the night away!

D
Deanne Carver

Married on 11/17/2018

Wow and thank you!!!

Loved everything about Art of the Party DJs! Having a good DJ was very important to me. I wanted my wedding to be one that people remembered because they had so much fun. Art of the Party DJs ... Read more exceeded my expectations! DJ Art Parga took great care when it came to planning and scheduling, which helped to put me at ease. On the big day Art played all the right songs and kept everything flowing perfectly. Everyone was having a great time! He was so attentive and even made sure I had something to drink and was happy. Art of the Party DJs went above and beyond. I am so glad that I chose them to DJ our wedding.