Art Paper Scissors

Farmingdale, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Art Paper Scissors

Located in Farmingdale, New Jersey, Art Paper Scissors designs wedding invitations. With over eight years of graphic design experience, Lisa found her passion for designing wedding invitations and materials. She loves to be a part of a couple’s special day, crating unique and unforgettable invitations, save the dates, programs, and everything in between.

Art Paper Scissors has many different samples couples can view, and can also provide a consultation for those who want a more customized vision. This business tries to provide as many options as possible, even holding four different cardstock options so couples can select the perfect weight. In addition to custom invitations, Lisa can produce place cards, RSVP cards, thank yous, menus, programs, and save the dates. Her invitation services extend to assembly, addressing, printing, and shipping, and she also offers:

• Eco-friendly options

193 Art Paper Scissors Reviews

Featured
User5604955

2+ years ago

I had such an amazing experience working with Lisa from Art Paper Scissors and would highly recommend her to any future bride for all their wedding stationary needs. After doing a lot of research, I ... Read more came across Lisa's website and read her many rave reviews. After submitting an inquiry, Lisa literally called me not 5 minutes afterwards to get in touch and to answer any questions I had. She was so helpful and easy to talk to and one of the sweetest people I have met. We set up a face to face meeting and I just fell in love with her and her incredible work. From that one meeting, Lisa was able to put her notes together and come up with my save the date mock ups that made me tear up when I saw them because they were so perfect. I especially appreciated how well she and I worked together when we couldn't meet face to face. As a busy bride, it was such a relief to be able to correspond via email with her and know that she understood everything I was trying to say. I wouldn't have been able to trust anyone else with that, especially when it comes to the most important day of your life. Its clear to see that she loves what she does and she has the amazing ability to capture your ideas and literally put them on paper to create something that is uniquely yours. From the save the dates to the invitations and reception materials, every single item was consistent in the quality of the paper and her handiwork. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and to get everything done for me in a timely manner. I am truly grateful of having the pleasure of working with her. She is the absolute best!

A
Andrea Detoro

Getting married on 04/08/2020

Couldn't be happier!

Lisa and the team at Art Paper Scissors exceeded all of our expectations! Lisa was able to make our vision of our save the dates and invitiations come to life! We were able to meet ith her muiltiple ... Read more times to create the perfect invite. They were absolutely beautiful. We have recieved so many comments from our guests of how beautiful they were. The responsivness, felxibility, and professionalism of Art Paper Scissors is like no other. I would highly reccomend Art Paper Scissors!!

J
Jamie Roberts

Getting married on 01/07/2020

Best experience coupled with gorgeous invitations!

I recommend Art Paper Scissors and Lisa with the utmost confidence that you'll love your invitations and the experience of designing them, as much as I did. Lisa is just one of those people that get ... Read more IT. She is kind, patient, and ridiculously talented. My save the date's and invitations were even more beautiful than I could have ever anticipated. I received countless texts and calls from my wedding guests regarding how gorgeous my invitations were. Lisa also made the experience so much fun and so easy! All in all, creating invitations with Lisa was probably my fondest memory of planning my wedding.