Art Shot Photography

Lancaster, NY · View map · Visit website

About Art Shot Photography

Art Shot Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Lancaster, New York. Mark Zielinski, the founder of the service, has more than 20 years of experience within the photography industry, capturing your most precious moments with ease. Mark documents your love in a truly unique way, combining elements of portrait, fashion, and landscape photography to provide you with memories to cherish.

Art Shot Photography makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal basis, developing an authentic knowledge of your dream vision. Mark understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a second photographer, and a one-event-per-day policy. There is a wide spectrum of photography services on offer including engagement shoots, multiple location shoots, trash-the-dress sessions, and more. Additionally, there is a variety of photography items available such as albums, canvas, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards.

73 Reviews for Art Shot Photography

73 Art Shot Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jen

Married on 07/22/2017

When I started to research wedding photographers I wanted someone who was going to make our pictures look authentic, genuine, and real. After doing much research I was astonished with how ridiculously ... Read more overpriced some photographers were, and then I stumbled upon Art Shot and Mark. I can't say enough about how professional and accommodating Mark is. Mark sat down with us and customized a package that would work for us, our needs, and our price range. Never once did I question the fact that he works solo. I had full confidence that he would be able to handle the wedding alone and I was not disappointed one bit. Mark highly recommended that we do our engagement shoot with him because he said that it's a way for him to get to know the couple. We were SO pleased with the way our engagement pictures turned out and it was also a great way for us to get to know him. Mark traveled to two different locations for our engagement photos, allowed us to do an outfit change, and was so understanding with having our dog be a part of it all; above all, Mark was was so patient. We never felt like we were under a time limit or rushed. Mark made us feel like our pictures were the only ones that mattered that day. For our wedding location, Mark mentioned that he wanted to see the space before shooting there the day of the wedding since he had never shot at that location before. With that being said, Mark came to our rehearsal that Thursday and took pictures of us rehearsing. All of my guests were so blown away by this and thought that I requested it, but were so pleasantly surprised to hear that it was him who wanted to come out and take pictures to get a better feel for the wedding day. On the morning of the wedding Mark took pictures at two different locations where my husband and I were getting ready and had no problem or complaints with doing so. He was so accommodating on the day of the wedding and never made us feel like we needed to tell him anything!

M
Mona Stachowiak

Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding photography package

Mark is an Awesome photographer Very professional. Will hire again Read more Mark is an Awesome photographer Very professional. Will hire again

Darlene
Darlene Mendola

Married on 06/02/2019

Mark with Artshot was so helpful to us he knew exactly what we were looking for and he was more than reasonable price wise and product availability

I would use Artshot again. We were so impressed with the products offered and the pricing and Mark worked with us using a payment plan so that you don’t go broke and stress out. His talent is truly ... Read more amazing. Mark took several pictures from different angles and got each shot as well as some unexpected ones which were impressive. We are very happy with Artshot. He was able to perform duties at our wedding venue (Avanti Mansion) and knew exactly where to get the shots we were looking for.