Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography

Baltimore, MD · View map

About Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography

Photo after photo is one special moment after the other - not only do we think the images are wonderful, others have complimented your work like this: stunning, incredible, artistic, the most beautiful wedding photos they'd ever seen. Undoubtedly, we enjoyed the end results, the photos, but we also enjoyed working with you. You were casual, friendly, and warm. After meeting you once, I felt I'd known you for years! Even my guests mentioned what a warm and friendly presence you had. Others noted how you blended into the event and were unobtrusive while working. Thank you for capturing our day perfectly. ~Alex

Anne & Joe immediately puts everyone at ease. We think that this is probably one of their greatest gifts as photographers. The time between our first two meetings was almost a year, and they remembered every want and need that we had articulated as though it was yesterday. She really, really listened to us. You know when your guests take you aside to tell you how wonderful your photographer is, that you've found a gem. We feel lucky to have had her share our wedding day. ~ Caitlin & Robert

An award winning commerical photographer, Joe Sachs spent much of his career in New York working for Fortune 500 companies. In 1996, Joe and wife Anne relocated to the Baltimore-DC area, where they now specialize in wedding, portrait and life-style photography. By combining the experience from years of commercial shoots with the excitement of capturing the emotions and family connections, Joe and Anne create photographs that become family memories. Their fashion-editorial style combined with unobtrusive photojournalism results in gorgeous, distinctive images. Their work has received the Bride's Choice Award by the Wedding Wire every year since 2008; as well as the Knot's Best since 2007 and Event Professional of the Year by the National Association of Catering Executives.

Joe and Anne's work has been recognized and published by numerous publications including the Knot magazine, Brides, Elegant Bride, Martha Stewart Weddings, Elle and Baltimore magazine.

159 Reviews for Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography

159 Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography Reviews

K
katie

Married on 11/04/2017

I don't even know where to begin! We got married November 4th, 2017 in Baltimore, MD and Anne Sachs and her team were incredible and so easy to work with. Anne was such a calm presence on my wedding ... Read more day and managed to take the most beautiful wedding shots without feeling like you had a camera in your face all day. She got every single requested family photograph in addition to the most beautiful candid photos. She was able to seamlessly navigate our wedding party and family members in order to get every single requested photograph. She was creative and always thinking of something new, not just the typical family portraits etc. She was able to shoot all of the beautiful details of the wedding (ceremony and reception space before guests had entered and all of the other details that we spent so much time creating). The wedding day flew by and now I have a timeless collection of STUNNING photos to last a lifetime. My friends and family cannot stop complimenting the photos; they look like they are out of a magazine. Anne and her team are a DREAM to work with, they will get every shot and then some on your special day, while navigating every aspect of your wedding in order to obtain the most beautiful photos. Her entire team is so professional and all creative geniuses in their own right. We were so lucky to have them. Their turn around time is fast and their site is so easy to navigate, even giving you a sneak preview before all of the photos are completed. If my words don't do them justice, just see my photos!

M
Mary

Married on 05/27/2017

I am so grateful to Anne, Tara and the whole Artful Weddings team for the role they played in creating such beautiful memories of our "Farm to Chapel" wedding weekend. We will treasure the stunning ... Read more pictures they took forever. They fully capture the joy and love of the day. As I went through the images, each one felt like a story. They caught so many special moments that, although brief, were so precious and significant. The gift of having someone with the vision and talent to capture the day for us so perfectly, to look back on in years to come, was really priceless. Beyond the gorgeous pictures, Anne and her team were such a positive and supportive presence throughout our wedding weekend. We loved working with them from the beginning to the end of the process. Even when the going got tough (or wet, or squishy), their energy and commitment to capturing the joy of the day did not waver. That, in turn, truly helped carry me through and help me see the beauty and joy, even in the rain and the mud. Getting to know our families, charming the flower girls, and even stepping in and helping hold my gown at some points-- It really felt like we were working with good friends, that we knew we could count on (who just happened to be incredibly talented photographers/artists!). I highly recommend Artful Weddings!

User7064957

2+ years ago

Anne is truly fantastic in every way. At my rehearsal, the event manager at our venue called Anne the "fairy godmother of wedding photographers" - the description is one hundred percent accurate! Read more Anne is truly fantastic in every way. At my rehearsal, the event manager at our venue called Anne the "fairy godmother of wedding photographers" - the description is one hundred percent accurate!