Artichoke and Company

Bonita Springs, FL · View map · Visit website

About Artichoke and Company

Artichoke and Company offers innovative catering to the Naples region. Having served for over 20 years, this catering company has provided services to all events large and small. Their ballroom space is ideal for any rehearsal dinner or reception. A team of international chefs brainstorm creative menus for every taste palette. In addition, the staff will ensure that the evening is stress-free. Artichoke and Company believes that when you hire a caterer, you should be able to be the guest. Thus, they promise to provide committed service from setup to cleanup.

Let the stress fall into the hands of your caterer. In addition to their banquet space, which holds up to 150 guests, Artichoke and Company will offer the following services:

• Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Cocktail reception
  • Servers

Cuisine
This caterer provides an extensive menu to satisfy even the pickiest eater. There is an option for every taste and dietary need as well. Their local seafood selection stands out among others in the area. Some of their favorite dishes include:

• Coconut crusted shrimp

Featured
Liz

Married on 01/26/2019

Absolute Professionals

Dara and her team are unbelievable. Everything I wanted, she was able to provide. She was so easy going with my back and forth. Very timely, responsive, and kind. The food was amazing, not a single ... Read more complaint. If it weren't for them, I don't think I would've been as calm as I was. It just wouldn't have been my dream wedding without them. Everyone says their wedding day is stressful and a lot going on, but I completely disagree, and that's only because of Artichoke and Company.

Morgan
Morgan Davidson

Married on 05/25/2019

The most creative and flavorful menu

All I have to say is if you have any doubt at all on who to hire for your wedding TRUST me, Artichoke is the best. We had a boho Key West style backyard wedding and their menu was a raving success. ... Read more They really carried our theme with one of the hour-devours being deep fried alligator bites, adding a mashed potato bar for dinner and key lime pie instead of cake for desert. I really can’t say enough about how perfect the food was. The hour devour options we had were crispy (the deep fried selections) and so tasty. The beef carving station and chicken at the dinner were super tender with very flavorful sauces and marinades. So flavorful in fact that people would stop me in the middle of the reception not to just compliment but RAVE about how good the food was. Also, with my family being from southwest Florida for many generations we take our key lime pie seriously. So, I was a little nervous about how it would be... and I can safely say it was the best Key lime pie I’ve had in my life. Beyond the food they are amazing to work with as well, super flexible and creative. I can’t recommend them enough!

K
Karen Polignani

Married on 03/30/2019

Artichoke & Company

We had Artichoke & Company catered our daughters wedding & it was amazing experience. Dara was on top of everything prior to & on the wedding day. It flowed without any problems. The food was amazing ... Read more & the attentiveness of the staff was over the top. Would highly recommend them!