Artisan Kitchen

Paducah, KY · View map

About Artisan Kitchen

Artisan Kitchen offers individual meals for lunch or dinner, ready to go casseroles, corporate box lunches, and full service special events catering.

We also offer a wide variety of house made cheesecakes, cakes, specialty desserts and Wedding cakes.

Our catering services include comprehensive party planning and menu development. Our staff will be there to help receive your guests upon arrival and will be there to help you as they depart. Each event manager is an experienced professional with your satisfaction and peace of mind as their primary objective.

Our trained staff of professional chefs are truly food artisans dedicated to continually expanding their knowledge and skills through independent study and participation in national culinary seminars and forums.

Whether planning a quiet dinner at home, a working lunch at the office or a night to remember for a lifetime, the staff of Artisan Kitchen will work to simplify your busy life.

1704 Broadway, Paducah, KY 42001
(270) 538-0250

6 Reviews for Artisan Kitchen

6 Artisan Kitchen Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/11/2015

Our wedding cake and groom's cake were absolutely awesome! Above all else, I wanted our cake to be delicious. We chose chocolate strawberry for the base layer of the wedding cake and strawberry for ... Read more the top tier. We iced and decorated it with cream cheese icing and added chocolate covered strawberries to decorate. It was fabulous!! The groom's cake was a double chocolate raspberry cake with chocolate cream cheese icing. Wow! Talk about fantastic!! Both cakes were the most delicious wedding cakes I've ever had the pleasure of eating! My guests are still raving about it! We made such a good decision going with the Artisan Kitchen. They were terrific to work with. Brittney did an awesome job! I give them my highest, most enthusiastic, recommendation!!

M
Mary

Married on 10/27/2007

They were very helpful. The food was wonderful and the set-up was great! I would highly recommend them! Read more They were very helpful. The food was wonderful and the set-up was great! I would highly recommend them!

L
Lindsey

Married on 06/13/2009

Excellent food and great service! They did a wonderful job! Read more excellent food and great service! they did a wonderful job!