Artistic Affairs Catering

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Artistic Affairs Catering

Artistic Affairs Catering has quickly emerged on to the St Louis catering scene. Founded on innovation, creativity and professionalism, Todd Guzdial and staff specialize in creating unforgettable events. We remain at the forefront of emerging trends in food; our approach is to consistently take food quality, client service and innovative ideas to the next level.

Whether you’re hosting a wedding, back yard BBQ or a major corporate function, every Artistic Affairs event is planned with flair and executed with style. Our flexibility and decades of expertise allows us the luxury of offering a full range of services that go above and beyond.

We pride ourselves on our passion for customer service, from the delivery of the first course to the last after dinner drink; our signature style blends sophistication and elegance with impeccable service for a truly memorable celebration.

We would be delighted to offer you a quote for your next event.

2 Reviews for Artistic Affairs Catering

2 Artistic Affairs Catering Reviews

V
Vicki

Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Artistic Affairs to cater our wedding reception and I'm so happy we did! They were amazing - from the food to the service, they did a great job! The food was DELICIOUS and we got numerous ... Read more compliments and raves from our guests. Cam, our contact with the company, was a joy to work with. He was so much fun to talk to and he made sure I had all my bases covered before the big day arrived. I loved his attitude and his professionalism. I would hire Artistic Affairs again in a heartbeat and will recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a caterer in the future!

User3631173

2+ years ago

We used Artistic Affairs for our wedding reception. Besides the helpful staff and chef, the food was amazing! We received so many compliments on how awesome the food tasted. I also was concerned about ... Read more not having enough food, that was not a problem at all. We were even given leftovers, which I have heard doesn't happen often. I would recommend them to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

Artistic Affairs Catering FAQ