Artistic Creations by AC

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Artistic Creations by AC

Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Artistic Creations by AC is a floral service assisting weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, West Palm Beach, and Boca Raton. Alicia Cheyenne, the owner and lead floral designer for Artistic Creations, watched her mom design celebrated events growing up and now uses her talent to help make couples’ big day even more special with beautiful arrangements.

With Artistic Creations, all designs are inspired by style but created with grace. The exquisite floral designs enhance and add an elegant flair to any occasion. Alicia can put together arrangements of any style, such as classic, modern, romantic, tropical, country, nautical, rustic, and vintage. The floral service price also includes consultations, event design, venue visit, delivery, setup, and cleanup. Couples can also look at samples if desired. For the beautiful day, Artistic Creations can ensure excellent results for aisle altar decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, table arrangements, boutonnieres and corsages, and flower petals.

20 Reviews for Artistic Creations by AC

20 Artistic Creations by AC Reviews

A
Alecia

Married on 05/11/2019

A for Awesomeness

Shoutout to the best florist in the world @artisticcreationsbyac Alicia is a quiet executor, her floral arrangements are a piece of art. Her world class service delivery is second to none. She took ... Read more our vision and made it a reality. Each flower was carefully curated to compliment each other and finishing with breathtaking centerpieces and arrangements. We asked and she exceeded our expectations. Alicia you are Fabtastic because fantastic alone cannot define you and your work. #worldclassflorist #finalidadlani

A
Ave

Married on 03/23/2019

I am ever so grateful for the work and dedication that Miss. Alicia put out for my wedding at Fairchild’s Tropical Botanic Garden this past December. Her eye for detailed and willingness to go the ... Read more extra mile for her clients to make it the most perfect event for you sells her services in one shot! My wedding day was the rainiest, chaotic day ever and involved shifting ceremony locations TWICE from outdoors to at last the reception space! Ms. Alicia and her team revamped everything and in my opinion, gave me a better design and greater set up. I urge anyone in the balances of using her services to move along and secure the deal for you will Not be disappointed!!!

Kadianne
Kadianne

Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing work, worth much more than we paid, room blew me away

I was blown away on my wedding day with the room reveal. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. Alicia takes so much pride in her work. Thanks so much for working so hard to make our day perfect.I ... Read more have no words to thank you. I wish I had more pics to show the room. Still waiting on the photos from photographer. I would highly recommend this vendor. She was great to work with and did an amazing job. Price was also very good. I will definitely use her again and again.