Artistic Floral Design

Schaumburg, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Artistic Floral Design

Artistic Floral Design, Inc is an experienced and full-service florist located in Schaumburg, Illinois. Their ceremony, reception and bridal party floral creations are passionately designed with impeccable attention to detail, using the highest quality flowers, ribbons, crystals and containers. From stunning bouquets, fabulous centerpieces and creative floral décor, Artistic Floral Design, Inc is dedicated to delivering artistic and unique wedding florals that will exceed your expectations.

Artistic Floral Design, Inc provides full-service floral services exclusively for wedding events based on their clients’ visions and floral inspirations. Their full-service delivery option helps clients avoid the hassle of moving and pinning flowers themselves. Event services offered include the following:

• Online store and ordering
  • Consultations
  • Basic or full-service delivery
  • Floral pinning
  • Ceremony décor, bouquets and wearable flowers
  • Reception décor and centerpieces

Featured
Jennifer

Married on 07/28/2018

No substitute for Experience

Valerie was amazing. During our consultation she asked me a ton of questions and addressed details I had never thought of. I would have been lost without her. I brought in a few pictures for ... Read more inspiration and Valerie nailed it. My flowers were stunning. The day of she executed everything without me having to be involved at all - key on your wedding day. She knows the venuesa and knows how to coordinate with the onsite people to get what she needs to get the job done. I highly recommend her!!

Q
Crystal

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Valerie was very professional and understanding. She worked very hard to find the specific details I needed to make my day perfect. She went out of her way to help find the things I wanted and always ... Read more always returned calls and emails. I was very nervous as my decor way very elaborate and when I saw it on wedding day I cried tears of happiness. Everything was flawless! She is amazing! You won't be disappointed! We are still getting compliments almost a year later! From a picky bride- Dr. Crystal :)

Y
Yvonne Block

Married on 05/24/2019

Extremely Happy

The centerpieces and bridal bouquets were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what we wanted. Many guests said they had never seen such beautiful, full flower displays and had asked where we got the ... Read more the flowers. We were so impressed with how large the roses were and how the colors blended so well together. They were absolutely beautiful!!!! Valerie was such a pleasure to work with. We met with two other florists earlier, but after meeting with Valerie, we knew, without a doubt, we wanted to go with Artistic Floral Designs. She exceeded our expectations. We loved her creativity and willingness to help in every way to create a memorable wedding for our daughter. Thank you, Valerie.