Artistic Hands Productions LLC

Pedricktown, NJ · View map

About Artistic Hands Productions LLC

Artistic Hands Productions is a husband and wife operated professional video production company located in South Jersey. Documenting irreplaceable memories in a beautiful storytelling style that combines cinematic, documentary and traditional styles is our passion. Our goals at Artistic Hands Productions are to create a positive experience throughout the entire process and to deliver a masterpiece video that you will be excited to watch every time.

28 Reviews for Artistic Hands Productions LLC

28 Artistic Hands Productions LLC Reviews

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome! Videographer

We were so impressed with Brian! Cannot wait for our video to be completed! He was so nice and professional and made everyone feel comfortable! Was well prepared with prompts for interviews and made ... Read more sure to catch all the most important parts of the days as well as the minor details that make it just as special! Easy to work with and for a great value!

J
Jessica

Married on 12/17/2016

The video was amazing! Better than I expected and so beautiful! I've watched it at least ten times since I received it! Brian was amazing at capturing my day! Read more The video was amazing! Better than I expected and so beautiful! I've watched it at least ten times since I received it! Brian was amazing at capturing my day!

K
Kelley

Married on 12/02/2016

Great expiernce with Brian.. Worked well with bridal party and guests. He captured all the fun moments we had at the wedding. Can't wait to see the video! Read more Great expiernce with Brian .. worked well with bridal party and guests. He captured all the fun moments we had at the wedding. Can't wait to see the video!!