Artistic Impressions Photography

Queen Creek, AZ · View map

About Artistic Impressions Photography

Artistic Impressions Photography by Gina specializes in Wedding Photography in the Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona metropolitan area. We specialize in Artistic, timeless photography that is unique and beautiful. Gina has been in the professional Photography business for 13 years and is a graduate of the New York Institute of Photography. Check out Artistic Impressions Photography at http://www.artisticimpressionsbygina.com

16 Reviews for Artistic Impressions Photography

16 Artistic Impressions Photography Reviews

E
Erricka

Married on 08/25/2012

Gina the pictures you took were beautiful, you really know how to capture the event. I was impressed with the quality and timely manner in which we had to select before the kids were gone. You know we ... Read more know we will use you again, plus we get a perk of getting to see you also.

G
Gail

Married on 05/07/2012

Gina from Artistic Impressions Photography is AmAziNg in every way! So kind, patient, and professional! She went above and beyond to make sure every one of my son's wedding pictures were beautiful. ... Read more Talented, loving, and someone you can trust with every snap of the camera! I am a big fan of this wonderful lady, and would recommend her to anyone I know looking for a photography session!

M
Mari

Married on 05/07/2011

Gina was awesome to work with. She was not only very professional, she was excited for my daughter and fiance. She was able to draw out their personalities. We loved the final product! Read more Gina was awesome to work with. She was not only very professional, she was excited for my daughter and fiance. She was able to draw out their personalities. We loved the final product!