Artistic Impressions Video Productions

Haverhill, MA · View map · Visit website

About Artistic Impressions Video Productions

Artistic Impressions Video Productions is a Bradford, Massachusetts-based wedding videography company. This experienced company has been in the business for over 15 years, having successfully completed over 200 videos. Artistic Impressions Video Productions is ready to turn your wedding into your love story for you and your spouse to cherish for many years to come.

Artistic Impressions Video Productions is happy to service your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your pre-ceremony festivities. The videographers use a unique blend of cinematic, traditional and documentary styles to create your wedding film. The videography company offers many wedding packages for couples to choose from to meet their specifications. The services Artistic Impressions Video Productions has available include:

• High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related videography services, Artistic Impressions Video Productions can provide the following final video formats:

• Blu-ray

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 08/25/2018

Erik was fantastic to work with! His pricing is simple with no hidden fees. His videography style is detail orientated, intimate, and simply beautiful. He was professional, easy going, and very timely ... Read more (I got back both my trailer and wedding video in a week!). I almost didn't hire a videographer but I am so glad that I did! Erik helped capture our wedding day in such a beautiful way and every time I watch the video, I cry tears of happiness because I get to relive my day all over again. Without a doubt, you should hire a videographer and without a doubt you should hire Erik!

J
Jill Sinclair

Married on 04/20/2019

Highly professional, first class videographer

Erik was excellent from the minute we booked him. He was very professional, the booking and payment process was easy and I trusted him from the beginning. Erik was unobtrusive at the wedding so it was ... Read more was easy to forget he was there. This, to me shows professionalism and experience. I would definitely recommend his services both on value for money and the results he produced. It was exactly what we wanted and he has given us some amazing memories of the day. Thank you Erik.

M
Micaela

Married on 09/22/2018

Erik was amazing to work with from the very start of the process. He was so accommodating when we had to postpone our wedding with transferring our contract to the new date. Erik's services were ... Read more exactly what we were looking for to capture our day. His drone work was one of our favorite parts from our ceremony to capture all of our guests together. He was so unobtrusive throughout the day, but captured all of our special moments exactly how I remember them all. The turn around time for receiving both our trailer and entire video was ONE WEEK! This was just an added bonus of the professionalism and detail oriented style of Erik. We are so happy with how our video turned out and love watching and sharing with our guests. We all felt that it is a perfect representation of a perfect day! I would highly recommend Erik with Artistic Impressions for your wedding!