Artistry by Annalise

Arlington Heights, IL · View map

About Artistry by Annalise

On-site professional hair and makeup artistry available. I can match, even beat prices, without having to sacrifice quality. I use airbrush makeup that is waterproof and has 18 hour wear. MY goal for YOU is to feel like a princess on your special day. I have a strong background in color theory for hair, makeup, & product knowledge. I can even get you out of a skin rut before your big day! I Guarantee you'll be happy with my services!

2 Reviews for Artistry by Annalise

2 Artistry by Annalise Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 01/09/2016

Annalise is amazing! Immediately after I had my make-up trial, i was at ease--knowing I would be in good hands. She made my maid of honor and I beautiful! Thank you! Read more Annalise is amazing! Immediately after I had my make-up trial, i was at ease--knowing I would be in good hands. She made my maid of honor and I beautiful! Thank you!

H
Heather

Married on 01/27/2012

Annalise is a star! Once my bridesmaids saw my makeup for the trial run at my shower they decided to get their makeup done as well. On the wedding day she came to my house to do our makeup and she ... Read more even enhanced one of the girls who had done her own makeup. She is so sweet and I loved having her there the day of. She was so flexible in working with us as we did our hair as well. AWESOME!

Artistry by Annalise FAQ