Artistry HD - Airbrush Makeup for High Definition Photography

Louisville, KY

Check out my website at WWW.ARTISTRYHD.COM for a full Bio and to view my official Portfolio!

Every bride-to-be wants to look her best, whether she envisions a classic, traditional look or a more modern aesthetic. On-location Professional Makeup Artist and Airbrush Makeup Expert, Nicole Grote of Artistry HD can accomplish just that.

“My primary focus is to make sure you look seamlessly beautiful both on and off camera for your most special day. It is important to me that you love your customized makeup look and are confident, relaxed, and flawlessly beautiful walking down the aisle” - Nicole Grote

Professional Airbrush Makeup is the one of the newest trend in weddings. Think about it. Thousands, or even tens of thousands of dollars are spent on your wedding day. You purchase the perfect dress, make sure everything is perfectly color coordinated, and go through meeting after meeting with vendors to achieve the wedding of your dreams. In essence, you work yourself to death to ensure perfection. But what are your plans to enhance your own natural beauty and to make YOU look great?

Nicole wants to help you look and feel you’re very best. Using her top of the line airbrush system and “best of the best” cosmetics (Estee Lauder, M.A.C, Illamasqua, etc.), she will work with you to create a custom makeup look that reflects exactly what you have in mind. The airbrush foundation she uses lasts for up to 40 hours, comes in 3 different finishes (fresh/dewy, oil-controlling matte, or flawless satin), and is designed to work well with sensitive or breakout prone skin.

The mementos of the day, your photos, will reflect the beautifully radiant bride you've always dreamed of being. Imagine the confidence that you will radiate when you walk down the isle with the look like you just stepped out of the cover of Bride's magazine!

Bio:

Nicole realized her passion for makeup at a young age, and was given the opportunity to explore her talents through Estee Lauder during college. It was through Estee Lauder that she earned her multiple certifications and awards as a Makeup Artist, and began to explore Airbrush Makeup Artistry via Robyn Liska, Celebrity Makeup Artist and Airbrush Bridal/Body Painting Artist. After being promoted to Counter Manager of Estee Lauder, it took a mere three months to be promoted to the #1 Estee Lauder counter in the Region. From there, she was promoted to the position of “Regional Makeup Artist”, traveling all over Central and North Florida showcasing her talents and educating women at special Estee Lauder events. During that time, Nicole also gained extensive experience in Airbrush Bridal Makeup and trained to work with Specialty Lighting used for High Definition Photography in order to give brides that “flawless, radiant glow”. Nicole moved to Louisville in January of 2011. She stays current on the latest in makeup trend and continues to freelance when available for Estee Lauder as a Regional Makeup Artist for the KY, IN, OH Region.

Now offering Airbrush Tanning!

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Ingrid
My make-up looked great for my wedding! We did a trial and adjusted it on my big day to accommodate a little darker skin tone.
Rachel
Nicole did an amazing job; she did my bridal makeup for my wedding and she also did my mom's makeup and one of my bridesmaids. She is a great person to work with, super nice and accomodating. She traveled to Lexington, KY for my wedding and did our makeup onsite, which was really nice since we didn't have to run around that day. We did a trial run a few weeks before the wedding and Nicole worked with me to find the perfect makeup combination. Nicole does a great job of keeping a natural look but giving enough glam that you want for your wedding day. The airbrush makeup Nicole uses lasts all day and I looked great in all the pictures, even after a bunch of dancing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a bridal makeup artist.
Rene
I used Artistry HD for my bridal makeup and would absolutely recommend it!!! It was over 100 degrees on our day and my makeup did not budge. Even as I dabbed the sweat off my forehead, the makeup stayed. Nicole was so sweet and easy to work with. I have no regrets at all about using her services!
Beauty Services