Artvesta Studio

New York, New York · View map

About Artvesta Studio

Artvesta Studio is an award-winning wedding photography company based in New York, New York. Internationally published founder and photographer Tatiana Valerie has had her work featured in numerous publications, including Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, InStyle and The New York Times. Her passion for wedding photography and attention to detail allows her create images that are effortless, clean and perfect.

Booking one event per day, Artvesta Studio is dedicated to your wedding. Their most popular wedding package includes shooting at multiple locations, an engagement session and digital files. With the option of custom graphics, you can add a personal touch to each of your photographs. Additional services Artvesta Studio has available include:

• High-resolution images

42 Artvesta Studio Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 07/28/2018

I don't even know where to begin in expressing my extreme gratitude for Tatiana and her team. Absolutely incredible experience. Tatiana was wonderful from beginning to end, she was not only sweet, ... Read more friendly and a beautiful person, she was also the picture of professionalism. The entire time I was in great hands and I didn't doubt it for one second. When I received the photos and footage of my wedding, my heart stood still. She captured so many endearing moments that I will forever hold dear. Delivering over 1500+ photos, each one a work of art. I am blown away by her! I recommend her without hesitation, in fact, it would be a mistake choosing anyone else! Tatiana and her team are absolutely AMAZING! 100%

J
Jennifer

Married on 04/21/2018

Tatiana was so wonderful to work with. Her eye captured all the treasured moments of our incredible weekend. I’m not sure I’ve looked at our photos or film yet without crying. Go for it! Read more Tatiana was so wonderful to work with. Her eye captured all the treasured moments of our incredible weekend. I’m not sure I’ve looked at our photos or film yet without crying. Go for it!

A
Alice

Married on 02/24/2018

Excellent sercice

Tatianna helped us with engagement and wedding photos. Both were great! She was very attentive to what we wanted Read more Tatianna helped us with engagement and wedding photos. Both were great! She was very attentive to what we wanted