Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is a destination wedding venue located in Oranjestad, Aruba. This hotel venue offers a luxurious, tropical, and relaxing getaway destination for your upcoming wedding celebration. You can enjoy a Caribbean beach wedding with gorgeous white sand and clear blue water, excellent accommodations, and top-notch event services. Your entire wedding experience is sure to be stress-free and easy at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino.

Facilities and Capacity

Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino offers a very romantic, elegant, and flexible setting for your special event. The venue is great for wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners, and other events like engagement parties and bridal showers, too. There are several indoor and outdoor options that can be used for your festivities. Whether you’re dreaming of a beachfront wedding, a poolside reception, or an elegant ballroom dinner, this venue has everything you need to make it happen. No matter your choice, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino offers amenities, entertainment, and accommodations for up to 500 guests.

When you have your wedding at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, you can take advantage of all of the amazing services the venue has to offer. With all-inclusive packages, you can get practically everything you need for an easy, stress-free experience from start to finish. From the planning phases through to the last days of your honeymoon, this venue can be there to make it all amazing. Some of the specific event services that are available at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino include but are not limited to:

• Accommodations

A
Featured
Alexandra

Married on 07/14/2018

I had the wedding of my dreams at the Marriott Stellaris! Everything was amazing- our wedding coordinator Rika did an amazing job making sure everything was perfect. She communicated with me ... Read more throughout the planning process and answered all my questions in a timely manner. We got married on the beach and had the reception at the adult pool. The beach is public so expect strangers watching, but honestly it did not bother me at all. The reception at the adult pool absolutely beautiful. The bartender, Duffy, came out and danced with us! The DJ kept everyone dancing. Food was good.

Amanda
Amanda Sutter

Married on 05/24/2019

Marriott In Aruba is an amazing place to have your destination wedding

My husband (then fiancé) wanted a destination wedding in Aruba and ended up choosing the Marriott resort & stellaris casino to host our wedding ceremony & reception and we couldn’t of been happier. ... Read more First they assign you someone in the sales office to get the initial contract of the event started and to get your down payment. We worked with a girl by the name of Abigail and she was great. Once the deposit is made, you’re then assigned to one of the Marriott’s wedding planners, we were given Duska Dirksz. The process for planning was really simple once Duska took over. She helped with selecting our vendors for photography, videography and the DJ, based on who she works with regularly and who her clients like best. She had narrowed it down to a few choices for each, and then I went through their portfolios, websites and read reviews online before making our decision. We loved all the vendors we ended up with, and although we haven’t seen the final wedding photos and video as they’re still being worked on, I’m fully confident that we will love the outcome. The food was amazing for the cocktail hour and reception. We had so many compliments on it! The service for the open bar was also amazing as they had servers with cocktail trays bringing drinks to the guests and they dined, rather than making them go up and get a drink themselves. The decor on the beach was beyond elegant and just what I had wanted. The table settings were also gorgeous. We are truly happy with how our wedding turned out and we couldn’t of asked for a more perfect day!

D
Dorian

Married on 02/15/2018

Jessika and everyone that contributed to our day was great to work with! My husband and I and our family and friends had a beautiful time! Read more Jessika and everyone that contributed to our day was great to work with! My husband and I and our family and friends had a beautiful time!