Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino

Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is a destination wedding venue located in Oranjestad, Aruba. This hotel venue offers a luxurious, tropical, and relaxing getaway destination for your upcoming wedding celebration. You can enjoy a Caribbean beach wedding with gorgeous white sand and clear blue water, excellent accommodations, and top-notch event services. Your entire wedding experience is sure to be stress-free and easy at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino.

Facilities and Capacity

Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino offers a very romantic, elegant, and flexible setting for your special event. The venue is great for wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners, and other events like engagement parties and bridal showers, too. There are several indoor and outdoor options that can be used for your festivities. Whether you’re dreaming of a beachfront wedding, a poolside reception, or an elegant ballroom dinner, this venue has everything you need to make it happen. No matter your choice, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino offers amenities, entertainment, and accommodations for up to 500 guests.

When you have your wedding at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, you can take advantage of all of the amazing services the venue has to offer. With all-inclusive packages, you can get practically everything you need for an easy, stress-free experience from start to finish. From the planning phases through to the last days of your honeymoon, this venue can be there to make it all amazing. Some of the specific event services that are available at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino include but are not limited to:

• Accommodations

A
Featured
Alexandra

Married on 07/14/2018

I had the wedding of my dreams at the Marriott Stellaris! Everything was amazing- our wedding coordinator Rika did an amazing job making sure everything was perfect. She communicated with me ... Read more throughout the planning process and answered all my questions in a timely manner. We got married on the beach and had the reception at the adult pool. The beach is public so expect strangers watching, but honestly it did not bother me at all. The reception at the adult pool absolutely beautiful. The bartender, Duffy, came out and danced with us! The DJ kept everyone dancing. Food was good.

D
Dorian

Married on 02/15/2018

Jessika and everyone that contributed to our day was great to work with! My husband and I and our family and friends had a beautiful time! Read more Jessika and everyone that contributed to our day was great to work with! My husband and I and our family and friends had a beautiful time!

C
Chanelle

Married on 05/25/2017

It's a beautiful place to marry Read more It's a beautiful place to marry