Aruba Wedding

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Aruba Wedding

Aruba Wedding is a photography and videography company that specializes in capturing your wedding in Oranjestad, Aruba. The experienced team is natural at making clients feel comfortable as they document your special day. They strive to be as unobtrusive as possible while getting photos and video footage of you getting ready, intimate moments during the ceremony, and the celebration that follows. By having an understanding of each couple’s wants and needs, Aruba Wedding can reflect your style and love story.

To give their clients peace of mind, Aruba Wedding covers one event per day and carries their own liability insurance. Their photojournalistic style creates stunning images of engagement sessions, trash-the-dress shoots, and wedding portraits. Aruba Wedding can provide you with a second shooter, work additional hours, and go with you to multiple locations. Your high-resolution photos will be offered as digital files, prints, save the dates, and more. Videographers use multiple cameras to get footage during your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony preparations, wedding ceremony, and reception. Couples will receive their high-definition video as a digital download. Aruba Wedding also offers the following videography services:

• Client revisions

Cassandra
Cassandra Cracchiolo

Married on 08/08/2019

Absolutely stunning photos

Working with Aruba wedding for photography was amazing. Our photographer, Rafa, shared our vision for photos. We clicked from the moment we met. He was charismatic, energetic, and very professional. ... Read more The photos that we have received are stunning and we could not be more pleased with their services.

T
Taylor Ferree

Married on 10/20/2018

5 star experience

I want to say what a fabulous job Jordy did with capturing our big day. I was nervous at first going to a different country for our wedding and not meeting the photographer prior. Once we arrived and ... Read more got settle we were able to meet up and speak with Jordy and i no longer had a worry in the world. Very professional and easy going. She made us feel extremely comfortable as if we have known her for a while. She was also able to make the entire experience enjoyable and had a great sense of humor, let’s not forget about her phenomenal wedding shots. We also received all the photos in less than 2 weeks which was amazing!!! We were so impressed and thankful for the over all experience. Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect and easy, we truly do appreciate all that you did for us.

N
Nicole

Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I had our wedding on 08/11/18 at the Barcelo Aruba in Palm Beach, Aruba. I was nervous planning our destination wedding, as I knew I was going to be choosing our vendors without having ... Read more formally met any of them in person prior to our arrival in Aruba. Working with Jordy via email, took all of my anxieties away. He was VERY responsive, and by far our easiest vendor to work with. He answered any questions I had via email in a timely fashion and was very easy to plan and coordinate our wedding schedule until we were able to meet in Aruba prior to the wedding. We were also unable to meet with our photographer (Rafaeel) prior to the wedding due to some scheduling conflicts with our other wedding events, and Jordy came and met us personally to review all wedding details so that we had the opportunity to meet with someone from Aruba Wedding prior to the big day. On our wedding day Rafaeel was absolutely phenomenal, friendly, and personable with us and our guests. Many of our guests made a point to tell us how phenomenal (and funny) they thought he was. He was very easy to work with and helped us take the shots on our wish list. When we received our photos, I could not believe how beautifully Rafaeel and his assistant captured the sunset and all of the precious moments of the evening. We sincerely loved our experiences with Aruba Wedding and our photos even more so! Thank you so much!!